Register to vote by April 20 2010 Deadline.

Just a reminder folks.

13 Comments

http://www.wrongtees.com/images/dynamic/dont_vote_design_black.png

Original Poster

or vote for monster raving loony party for the entertainment.

MarzBarz;8392036

and then don't complain

whatsThePoint;8392179

If you vote and then the party you wanted to win didn't get in, can you … If you vote and then the party you wanted to win didn't get in, can you complain then :thinking:

yes, :thumbsup:

MarzBarz;8392036

If you can't be arsed to go to a polling station apply for a postal vote.
The vote for all was a hard won fight but in just a short time apathy has set in, how easily we forget the past.
Nearly 40% of those eligible to vote don't and we get the party that they didn't vote for.

Banned

Flynn Jack;8392220

If you can't be arsed to go to a polling station apply for a postal … If you can't be arsed to go to a polling station apply for a postal vote.The vote for all was a hard won fight but in just a short time apathy has set in, how easily we forget the past. Nearly 40% of those eligible to vote don't and we get the party that they didn't vote for.

mate to be fair all the parties say just about the same thing apart from ukip and bnp.

i don't like to pick second best so i wont vote either. if i did vote i'd probably vote conservative.

Original Poster

Lib dems are going to up the basic rate of income tax to 10k or something, meaning if you earn under 10k you dont pay income tax.

snp cut the funding to the local bus services up our way and the fares are going up this month as a direct result of that, so I at least know who I wont vote for.

Banned

generaloneill;8392283

Lib dems are going to up the basic rate of income tax to 10k or … Lib dems are going to up the basic rate of income tax to 10k or something, meaning if you earn under 10k you dont pay income tax.snp cut the funding to the local bus services up our way and the fares are going up this month as a direct result of that, so I at least know who I wont vote for.

yes but is knowing who you wont vote for enough to make you vote for someone? picking the best of a bad bunch?

Original Poster

A vote against the ones I dislike is a vote taken away from them, no matter who I vote for though, no?

bykergrove;8392263

mate to be fair all the parties say just about the same thing apart from … mate to be fair all the parties say just about the same thing apart from ukip and bnp.i don't like to pick second best so i wont vote either. if i did vote i'd probably vote conservative.

Then exercise your right and vote conservative, maybe your vote could make a difference in your area as withholding it certainly won't.

I'm votingggg flower power haha! X

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8392667

as no one is standing for election near me i can't vote :x

Stand yourself then. Surely its a must, youd earn a fortune and get to claim for trivial things like Jets and Mansions.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2030
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2447
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763883
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders56

See more discussions