Registering as an organ donor @ NHS

Found 10th Apr
It had been sitting on my to-do list for months... And took less than 2 minutes to register as an organ donor online

Here is the NHS link:
organdonation.nhs.uk/reg…ls/

1. Misc
  2. NHS
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. NHS
9 Comments

I've been on the organ donor list for almost 30 years.

bearcat

I've been on the organ donor list for almost 30 years.

I would imagine the NHS has very little call for Ursidae or Felidae organs, let alone a hybrid of both. Have you considered contacting the RSPCA?

Saturn

I would imagine the NHS has very little call for Ursidae or Felidae … I would imagine the NHS has very little call for Ursidae or Felidae organs, let alone a hybrid of both. Have you considered contacting the RSPCA?

X)

Saturn

I would imagine the NHS has very little call for Ursidae or Felidae … I would imagine the NHS has very little call for Ursidae or Felidae organs, let alone a hybrid of both. Have you considered contacting the RSPCA?

Dibs.

there's a large organ in the local church

snowflake75

there's a large organ in the local church

I would like to keep mine thanks.

I have been on the list to receive an organ for 10yrs now, still waiting, not sure it works

Original Poster

miles136

I have been on the list to receive an organ for 10yrs now, still waiting, … I have been on the list to receive an organ for 10yrs now, still waiting, not sure it works

Very sorry to hear that

Worth spreading the word about how easy it is to register... Even though I hope none of the HUKD members will be in a position to donate in the near future oO

Belga

Very sorry to hear that :(Worth spreading the word about how easy it is … Very sorry to hear that :(Worth spreading the word about how easy it is to register... Even though I hope none of the HUKD members will be in a position to donate in the near future oO

Honest i tell every one about organ donation and me desirer for one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions