Groups

Registering my German Wii ~ can anyone help?

Hi
    I managed to get a couple of Wiis off German Amazon before they stopped shipping. One for my family and one for my brothers family.

How does this warranty work as I only have 1 receipt in my name, can I Just copy it for my brother so he has proof of purchase too, even though its in my name and address.

Do I need to register the console online to activate the warranty? If so which site do I need to use?

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Debs

4 Comments

You had any luck finding anything? I've got a german one coming and would not mind knowing this.

Register your Wii here : ]http//ww…ii/

As for the receipt, just keep it somewhere safe in case either of you need it.

Original Poster

Thanks for the link. My brother lives down in Cornwall, whilst I'm up in Leeds, Would he have any problems using the receipt as its in my name?

Would a copy work just as well or would it have to be the original amazon receipt if either of us had to send it back to Germany?

flame17

Thanks for the link. My brother lives down in Cornwall, whilst I'm up in … Thanks for the link. My brother lives down in Cornwall, whilst I'm up in Leeds, Would he have any problems using the receipt as its in my name?Would a copy work just as well or would it have to be the original amazon receipt if either of us had to send it back to Germany?

No problem.

If it had to be sent pack to Germany then you can do it through Amazon.de's website as that holds the information on there so it saves you using the receipt.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions