Groups

REGISTRY ERRORS LAPTOP

Increasing frequency of crash dumps so got myself a registry checker. Regularly finds errors and repairs them. Small number of odd things keep happening, multiple internet pages opening up all at once. Virus scans all OK. I run AVG and Windows defender

5 Comments

'Registry errors' are generally not errors so I wouldn't put too much importance on that sort of thing.

Have you tried an ]online virus scan?

Original Poster

thanks guys.

have done both so wait and see. I am not hopeful because many random things happening lately

the porter;5293124

dl crapcleaner :)http://www.ccleaner.com/update/

+1

love that program

get malwarebytes from - malwarebytes.org - cant seem to post full link sorry.Get the free verison, update definitions and do a scan.If it finds anything after the first scan reeboot and do a second scan.Hope this helps

Banned

Sounds more like malware than a virus, try this free scanner:
    superantispyware.com/
    Update and do a full scan
    Has the edge over malwarebytes.org/ at the moment, imo

Hope it helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767415
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410

See more discussions