Groups

REHOMED! Syrian Hamster and cage * free * to good home from Lichfield, willing to deliver locally.

I have a 1 year old brown syrian hamster free to good home. He is approximately 1 year old. He is a very socialable hamster and will come to the cage edge when you talk to him, however my son who wanted him is frightened of him and my greyhound is a little too fond of him!! Therefore I feel the need to pass him on to a family that could appreciate him.

He comes with a funky cage, food and bedding.

We are willing to deliver with locality as long as petrol is covered.

We are traveling to peterborough at the weekend from Lichfield and may even be able to drop him off on the way if you were on route.

Michelle

12 Comments

Do you have some pictures you could post please? I might be interested.

aaww

hope you find him a good home

stephx

supermod

Moved to MISC as its a freebie, and good luck finding your hamster a new home ;-)

Original Poster

I have just attempted to take a picture with my useless mobile and its not very sucessful! Everytime I tried to take the picture chuck (the hamster) moved! And my mobile just goes fuzzy!

Anyway he is a light brown in colour, quite fluffy with dark eyes. He was chosen for his looks as he is a nicer brown than all the others that were there! if you look at this website he is identical to Chuck even the white paws and slightly whiter around the mouth just like the hamster on the site.

I have a photo of his cage from website !
    And the description is as follows.
    This CritterTrail X Hamster cage is the newest eXtreme activity home for small pets. CritterTrail X features the eXciting Xtreme Wheel, a glow-in-the-dark exercise wheel that spins in two directions. The Xtreme Spiral Slide included offers fun playtime and an entrance to the Xtreme Wheel. CritterTrail X offers spacious living space for all hamsters, gerbils, or mice and it features the new unique, eXtractable “Petting Zone.” The cool “Petting Zone” is a special area of the home that you can open so you can pick up your pets or provide them with a tasty treat. It can even be removed to use as a handy carrier during cage cleanings. CritterTrail X comes complete with a Water Bottle, Food Dish, and a Fun-nels climbing tube. Dimensions: 21.25" x 12.75" x 18"

http://www.ukpetsupplies.com/images/products/superpet/60518_lg_detail.jpg

is he a 'go go'?
    :giggle:

I'd have had if nearer.

Shellywelly;6976034

I have just attempted to take a picture with my useless mobile and its … I have just attempted to take a picture with my useless mobile and its not very sucessful! Everytime I tried to take the picture chuck (the hamster) moved! And my mobile just goes fuzzy!Anyway he is a light brown in colour, quite fluffy with dark eyes. He was chosen for his looks as he is a nicer brown than all the others that were there! if you look at this website he is identical to Chuck even the white paws and slightly whiter around the mouth just like the hamster on the site.I have a photo of his cage from website !And the description is as follows.This CritterTrail X Hamster cage is the newest eXtreme activity home for small pets. CritterTrail X features the eXciting Xtreme Wheel, a glow-in-the-dark exercise wheel that spins in two directions. The Xtreme Spiral Slide included offers fun playtime and an entrance to the Xtreme Wheel. CritterTrail X offers spacious living space for all hamsters, gerbils, or mice and it features the new unique, eXtractable “Petting Zone.” The cool “Petting Zone” is a special area of the home that you can open so you can pick up your pets or provide them with a tasty treat. It can even be removed to use as a handy carrier during cage cleanings. CritterTrail X comes complete with a Water Bottle, Food Dish, and a Fun-nels climbing tube. Dimensions: 21.25" x 12.75" x 18"

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm definitely interested, so will speak to my wife when I get back from work and let you know :thumbsup:

Didnt even know hamsters lived to 1 year... Mine always died around then.,

i had 1 that lived till he was 8:)

I've had 3 them in all and they usually lived about 3 years or so.

Have spoken to the OH, and would definitely like him !!

I'll send you a PM to see where abouts you are in Lichfield (as I work there too) :thumbsup:

Picked up Chuck from Shelly yesterday, and the kids adore him.

Have left you some rep for being so kind :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions