Groups

Rehoming 2 Black Shorthair Cats (Brothers - Hocus & Pocus)

Hi all

Due to a major change in our circumstances, we are looking to rehome our 2 cats, they are both male, 5 years old, had all injections etc. Micro-chipped.

Have tried local cat shelter but they aren't taking anymore cats in.

So any help would be appreciated. Ideally we want the cats to go together, very friendly - love to be stroked, they are litter trained but they prefer to go outside. Also have carrier, cat food, and cat beds to go also.

Will get some pics up soon..

13 Comments

What area are you in?

How about freecycle? some areas do and some don't allow pets

Original Poster

West Yorkshire, Castleford,

never heard of freecycle??

you cant offer pets on freecycle-unfortunately!

we are looking for a cat but wanted one really...

Try here forum.animallifelineuk.org/ they have lots of rescues as members on there and fosterer's and only deal with rescues who don't PTS

plumberman01

you cant offer pets on freecycle-unfortunately!we are looking for a cat … you cant offer pets on freecycle-unfortunately!we are looking for a cat but wanted one really...

Some groups do allow pets,its down to the individual group owners (of which I am one and don't allow pets on.)

We are thinking of 1or 2 more but too far.

Try freeads.co.uk - lots of cats advertised

harlzter

Some groups do allow pets,its down to the individual group owners (of … Some groups do allow pets,its down to the individual group owners (of which I am one and don't allow pets on.)We are thinking of 1or 2 more but too far.

i thought they all said no livestock now...i got told off for asking for a cat lol (but we got one anyway from the ad!)

Try the preloved website.Thats quite good.

plumberman01

i thought they all said no livestock now...i got told off for asking for … i thought they all said no livestock now...i got told off for asking for a cat lol (but we got one anyway from the ad!)

From what I understand you're definitely not allowed to ASK but you can OFFER (on some groups) as they understand that the rehoming places are pretty much full up. It is down to local mod discretion though, the things that get put through on ours sometimes!

Original Poster

ok will try preloved...thanks

Ask local vet (s) if you can put a postcard on their wall, ours has them. Cats protection league?

Original Poster

have placed an ad on gumtree, here's hoping that works..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1317
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1520
      3. Spotify Family Premium share512
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?914

See more discussions