2. Spain
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Spain
8 Comments

sí sí bien hecho!

Original Poster

ciao ..

I'm glad, bf had a bet with his work friend! Germany to do better than italy... i wanted croatia to win though

Coys!

come on you spain not spurs lol! but yh, bit of both tbh lol !!!

4241mackay;2370480

Coys!come on you spain not spurs lol! but yh, bit of both tbh lol !!!

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!! Never ever talking to you again, i feel betrayed. :x

lol, joking! rep left, modvic is rubbish thou and berbys leaving lol ! and we need a new keeper cos blobbo's a bit rubbish lol !

Original Poster

4241mackay;2370775

lol, joking! rep left, modvic is rubbish thou and berbys leaving lol ! … lol, joking! rep left, modvic is rubbish thou and berbys leaving lol ! and we need a new keeper cos blobbo's a bit rubbish lol !

Modric is world class ... Anyone notice it was the short baldies what cost italy ? I knew both would miss ..

4241mackay;2370775

lol, joking! rep left, modvic is rubbish thou and berbys leaving lol ! … lol, joking! rep left, modvic is rubbish thou and berbys leaving lol ! and we need a new keeper cos blobbo's a bit rubbish lol !

ugh! you made em think he had been sold!!! They soo wont now! it's too rocky at the mo i think for them to sell him, if they do they'll wait a wee while! (oops forgot untill now i wasnt talking to you) so ssssh
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?45
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35119
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651

See more discussions