Reindeer prizes all gone?

Posted 17th Dec 2019
What's the point of collecting still as the prizes say all gone?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
chesterdraws17/12/2019 15:33

Been a member for over 8 years. Never won anything. What's the point ?

It’s just a bit of fun mate, win or not

I won a Costa (I think) Coffee a few years back, and won a Flamedeer jumper this year. Neither are anything I would actually use but as already mentioned, it’s just a bit of fun. There are only a few prizes available, and there are 1,980,626 members according to the statistics below

... So yeah, it’s very unlikely to win anything.
39 Comments
There's only one thing for it..... They need to add more prizes.
It finishes in 15 mins anyway. I'd have been more annoyed if it had finished while there were still prizes left.
Can believe its finished already lol
There's no point. It's just the site spits out random deer for a while. Don't worry.

Either that or some have escaped the enclosure. They should all be tucked up till next hunt...
I'm gonna eat reindeer meat for Christmas that'll teach'm not to conform to my wishes.
I miss my £2.50 amazon voucher from years ago

It’s just a bit of fun mate, win or not

I won a Costa (I think) Coffee a few years back, and won a Flamedeer jumper this year. Neither are anything I would actually use but as already mentioned, it’s just a bit of fun. There are only a few prizes available, and there are 1,980,626 members according to the statistics below

... So yeah, it’s very unlikely to win anything.
JohnnyRoller17/12/2019 15:52

I won a Costa (I think) Coffee a few years back, and won a Flamedeer …I won a Costa (I think) Coffee a few years back, and won a Flamedeer jumper this year. Neither are anything I would actually use but as already mentioned, it’s just a bit of fun. There are only a few prizes available, and there are 1,980,626 members according to the statistics below ... So yeah, it’s very unlikely to win anything.

You won’t use the hoodie? You monster lol
Will2117/12/2019 16:06

You won’t use the hoodie? You monster lol

It looks like a Halloween edition Flamedeer jumper they could have at least made it a Christmas jumper, I could have worn it for Christmas then
It all seems very quiet here now
Well done to all the winners, it was a lot of fun, I won a flamedeer bundle, have no idea what's inside but it was great to win
Mallow217/12/2019 16:45

Well done to all the winners, it was a lot of fun, I won a flamedeer …Well done to all the winners, it was a lot of fun, I won a flamedeer bundle, have no idea what's inside but it was great to win

did your link work to claim this? it didn't for a lot of us :/
Nawwwww. Been searching for ages waiting for my next one to pop up!
No luck this year
kobrakaan17/12/2019 17:01

Mine didn't either and no reply to my message.
Dylan_Smith13517/12/2019 17:48

Comment deleted

The Flamedeer prizes (bundle and jumper) were only available to “the most active members”. I think you needed to have a deal that has gone over 1000c

Comment deleted

I've been around 10 years and didn't win anything, it's just luck.
never won, but still played. It kind of marks the start of christmas. Thanks for setting this up.
I'd like to make a comment regarding this competition

Comment deleted

no i didn't join a decade ago i joined June this year
Edited by: "kobrakaan" 17th Dec 2019
n15hu17/12/2019 16:31

Comment deleted

That is a joke, right? You don't seriously believe that do you?

The only reason I am commenting is that I know three lottery winners - one being a multi-millionaire. I can assure you, there was nothing special about ANY of these people. In fact, the millionaire - he cooked pigs for a living!

Another is a dear little lady who never had much money. In fact, I can remember a story many, many years ago about her going door to door asking for food. She won quite a lot and do you know what? A never more deserving person would you wish to meet. She is so humble and still does stuff for the village she lives in.

The third - well I won't say much about that one as I'll come across as very bitter! Let's just say they won big and BOY, do they like to let you know it! Takes all sorts, as they say...

Oh, and lets not forget the wonderful Michael Carroll. If they specially selected him, then I'm not sure what the criteria must be to get selected...
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 17th Dec 2019

Comment deleted

12 years and a couple more "lurking". Won a £2.50 Amazon voucher few years ago in one of them, though to be fair I was off work with a broken arm and leg which resulted in quite alot of online time!
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 17th Dec 2019
Some self entitled people on here.
I’ve been on 10 years. I won a £20 John Lewis voucher this time. I am not jealous but I saw someone win AirPods who recently joined the site. Just think it’s a bit unfair how newbies can sign up for the competition and win decent prizes when those loyal throughout the year for years don’t win
Edited by: "parisp" 17th Dec 2019
MonkeyMan9017/12/2019 22:54

Comment deleted

Hey I’m not ungrateful. I’m happy I won. However it is annoying that someone can just sign up for the comp and win when we’ve all been trying for years. It’s pot luck. I get it and I also know some prizes were kept back for long serving members etc.
And no we don’t pay to be members. However we do pay in ways. Been a member 10 years and purchased a hell of a lot through the site so I guess I’ve paid my way
In 3 years I've never seen a gold anything 😳
O love the Flamedeers & was looking out for it from black friday. Ok only a few are going to win prizes and it's all a bit random but it did make me think how helpful people were in trading and helping others get badges etc
It’s not on how Camelot choose people!! It’s how the senior management choose the “numbers”. For example - They can select a set of numbers that only 3 people have chosen in the U.K. or Europe if it’s the Euro lottery and within half an hour before the draw takes place they can rig those numbers in their chosen winning set to fall in the order the management choose while the other non-winning numbers are still floating around in the machine! Winning number rare sets are the ones that are generally chosen. Most humans choose sets of numbers between 1 to 10 first, then 11 to 20, then 21 to 30, then 31 to 40, then 41 to 50 etc. The odds of winning in those sets are extremely unlikely because there are too many humans that follow that spread pattern. Obscure sets of number selections that haven’t occurred in the previous 20 draws are the ones that are more likely to win. Plus if you have apply for the following draw on the day of the draw there is less likelihood that your set will be chosen. Whereas those that select obscure sets for the following draw immediately the day after the last draw are more likely to win!
kobrakaan17/12/2019 17:01

I filled in the form but got no confirmation if that's what you mean
parisp17/12/2019 19:15

I’ve been on 10 years. I won a £20 John Lewis voucher this time. I am not j …I’ve been on 10 years. I won a £20 John Lewis voucher this time. I am not jealous but I saw someone win AirPods who recently joined the site. Just think it’s a bit unfair how newbies can sign up for the competition and win decent prizes when those loyal throughout the year for years don’t win

I think part of the reason they run the Flamedeer Hunts is to attract new users.
Mallow218/12/2019 01:23

I filled in the form but got no confirmation if that's what you mean

the link to the form was broken clicking it led to nothing it didn't load any form

This site can’t be reached

form%20link’s server IP address could not be found.

Edited by: "kobrakaan" 18th Dec 2019
n15hu18/12/2019 00:01

It’s not on how Camelot choose people!! It’s how the senior management cho …It’s not on how Camelot choose people!! It’s how the senior management choose the “numbers”. For example - They can select a set of numbers that only 3 people have chosen in the U.K. or Europe if it’s the Euro lottery and within half an hour before the draw takes place they can rig those numbers in their chosen winning set to fall in the order the management choose while the other non-winning numbers are still floating around in the machine! Winning number rare sets are the ones that are generally chosen. Most humans choose sets of numbers between 1 to 10 first, then 11 to 20, then 21 to 30, then 31 to 40, then 41 to 50 etc. The odds of winning in those sets are extremely unlikely because there are too many humans that follow that spread pattern. Obscure sets of number selections that haven’t occurred in the previous 20 draws are the ones that are more likely to win. Plus if you have apply for the following draw on the day of the draw there is less likelihood that your set will be chosen. Whereas those that select obscure sets for the following draw immediately the day after the last draw are more likely to win!

I'm really sorry but......
39426840-CS1YN.jpg
Phsycronix18/12/2019 12:19

I'm really sorry but......[Image]

Fair enough. I was going to back it up by saying that I know the company well - know the IT and finance systems in the company, know people working there and only live a few mins from the head office. Nevermind. Lol
n15hu18/12/2019 13:20

Fair enough. I was going to back it up by saying that I know the company …Fair enough. I was going to back it up by saying that I know the company well - know the IT and finance systems in the company, know people working there and only live a few mins from the head office. Nevermind. Lol

Is that right? Well, if I were you I would be approaching a tabloid newspaper (or two!) as you could have one of the most incredible, inflammatory, whistle-blowing stories of our modern times that they would pay you quite handsomely for. Truly, with proof they would bite both your arms off and ask for seconds!

A serious question now. Are you also one of those who believes that nobody EVER wins the big prizes on scratchcards? Only feed people the little wins to keep the peons happy? If the answer is yes, next question: Are you a flat-earther by any chance???

Regards, Phsy.
Complete pain

Delete
Phsycronix18/12/2019 15:01

Is that right? Well, if I were you I would be approaching a tabloid …Is that right? Well, if I were you I would be approaching a tabloid newspaper (or two!) as you could have one of the most incredible, inflammatory, whistle-blowing stories of our modern times that they would pay you quite handsomely for. Truly, with proof they would bite both your arms off and ask for seconds!A serious question now. Are you also one of those who believes that nobody EVER wins the big prizes on scratchcards? Only feed people the little wins to keep the peons happy? If the answer is yes, next question: Are you a flat-earther by any chance???Regards, Phsy.

Well, you’ll be surprised (or not surprised) what other companies do and know. What happens behind company walls and in company politics would open your eyes and reduce your naivety. It’s purely business. Even the tabloids and broadsheets play along...because they know they have to. Government won’t intervene because they get kick backs and their cut.

Scratch cards in comparison to major lottery win are just smaller gestures to throw people off the scent. If people want to play scratch cards for a “lower probability” on return then that’s minor for a major business like Camelot.

No the world is not flat!!!...there is more proof to show that the world is round. Don’t need the insult! All I’m saying is that if you have someone who has factual information with a high degree of accuracy, integrity and proven credibility then undermining their comment is just rude.
n15hu18/12/2019 15:12

Well, you’ll be surprised (or not surprised) what other companies do and k …Well, you’ll be surprised (or not surprised) what other companies do and know. What happens behind company walls and in company politics would open your eyes and reduce your naivety. It’s purely business. Even the tabloids and broadsheets play along...because they know they have to. Government won’t intervene because they get kick backs and their cut. Scratch cards in comparison to major lottery win are just smaller gestures to throw people off the scent. If people want to play scratch cards for a “lower probability” on return then that’s minor for a major business like Camelot. No the world is not flat!!!...there is more proof to show that the world is round. Don’t need the insult! All I’m saying is that if you have someone who has factual information with a high degree of accuracy, integrity and proven credibility then undermining their comment is just rude.

39428630-n2GQA.jpg
*** GAME OVER *** (You win.)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions