Rejecting delivery from Amazon

Can this been done when the delivery man arrives when an item is not wanted to that the order then gets cancelled?

11 Comments

Puzzled as to why you ordered it? I'm really not sure though.Perhaps you could just contact them and say you want to return it as you made a mistake.

depends what it is, ive had stuff from amazon by royal mail just put through the letter box

Yes it can be refused, i was actually told to do this once by amazon.

Courier stuff can always be refused. RM stuff you'd need to put back in post marked "return to sender".

seancampbell

Courier stuff can always be refused. RM stuff you'd need to put back in … Courier stuff can always be refused. RM stuff you'd need to put back in post marked "return to sender".

Only if its not been opened, otherwise you are supposed to pay postage!

Is this a PS3 by any chance?

Lulu'sMammy

Only if its not been opened, otherwise you are supposed to pay postage!

Yup but if you know it's coming your not going to open it just to return it.

Amazon have told me to do this before themselfs also, so yeah I'd say it's fine.

Starlet

Amazon have told me to do this before themselfs also, so yeah I'd say … Amazon have told me to do this before themselfs also, so yeah I'd say it's fine.

Yeah, They belong to the sender until you take delivery, so I'd say this is the best way.

Scouser78

Is this a PS3 by any chance?

lol...! walked past argos at 10am with a sign in the window saying only 25 left.....

4pm and it said 19 :giggle:

hmmm not the crazy, people-trampling-each-other release sony were hoping for i guess....! serves them right for ripping us Europeans off like that
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2151
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767360
    3. love affairs2059
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480

See more discussions