Groups

Relations Questions.

I went to a wedding this weekend and i saw loads of people I was related to but didn't know how? I need your help now. 3 questions. I have searched the net but there is loads of different answers, can't rely on them.

1) What am I to my mums cousin?
    2) What am i to my mums cousin's daughter?
    3) What am I to my new uncles (the one who got married into my family) nephews?

32 Comments

Answer To All 3: A very confused person!

sorry mate no idea

Original Poster

jellybaby22;5015025

1...second cousin2 again i would think second cousin3 nephew by … 1...second cousin2 again i would think second cousin3 nephew by marriage.....

How can they be my nephew?

From up north, probably all brothers and sisters!!! :-D

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;5015055

I can't get the sound of banjo's out my head now.....

borolad94;5015041

How can they be my nephew?

i think 3 would be 2nd cousin in law mate

Original Poster

I dont think 1 and 2 are the same answer like....... i think 1 of them is right.

1. Second cousin
    2. Second cousin once removed.
    2. Nephew by marriage.

I think I'd just say... " I know em.. uh.. somehow " lol

Ring Jeremy Kyle

Related ?

Original Poster

bellabonkers;5015141

1. Second cousin2. Second cousin one removed.2. Nephew by marriage.

I think first to are right but i think the last one is cousin by marridge

If you are your uncles nephew.. isn't that yourself?? lol

Unless you're female of course! Or you are your brother..or sister. uhhhhh

Seriously, they're your cousins, by marriage ( not related by blood at all )

brilliant thought mate can i can you clever lot here

whats my sis in laws neice to me?
    and
    whats my sister in laws sister to me??

borolad94;5015183

I think first to are right but i think the last one is cousin by marridge

if you quote them as being uncles then you are a nephew....lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5015216

If you are your uncles nephew.. isn't that yourself?? lolUnless you're … If you are your uncles nephew.. isn't that yourself?? lolUnless you're female of course! Or you are your brother..or sister. uhhhhhSeriously, they're your cousins, by marriage ( not related by blood at all )

I knew we werent related by blood, just by marriage, just cos i'm northern doesn't mean im thick!

did u fancy someone ?

nitelighter;5015245

brilliant thought mate can i can you clever lot here whats my sis in laws … brilliant thought mate can i can you clever lot here whats my sis in laws neice to me?andwhats my sister in laws sister to me??

you are her aunties sister in law....

her sisters sister in law.....

I know what's going on here. borolad94 fancies his mum's cousin's daughter and wants to make sure he's not breaking the law before making a move. Eh borolad94? eh? eh?!

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;5015304

I know what's going on here. borolad94 fancies his mum's cousin's … I know what's going on here. borolad94 fancies his mum's cousin's daughter and wants to make sure he's not breaking the law before making a move. Eh borolad94? eh? eh?!

Nope she's about 21 and not very attractive imo. I've never met her but added her on FB.

Liddle ol' me;5015304

I know what's going on here. borolad94 fancies his mum's cousin's … I know what's going on here. borolad94 fancies his mum's cousin's daughter and wants to make sure he's not breaking the law before making a move. Eh borolad94? eh? eh?!

lol :-D

borolad94;5015258

I knew we werent related by blood, just by marriage, just cos i'm … I knew we werent related by blood, just by marriage, just cos i'm northern doesn't mean im thick!

I know that lol

I just meant that...

your twin shares 100% of your dna
    your brother/sister ( full blood ) shares 50%, as do your parents and your children once you have them
    your half brother/sister and your cousins share 25%...

Once you get down past that biologically speaking you pretty much share the same amount of dna with the rest of the country! Becomes too small an amount to worry me.

So no you shouldn't date your cousin lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5015409

I know that lolI just meant that... your twin shares 100% of your dnayour … I know that lolI just meant that... your twin shares 100% of your dnayour brother/sister ( full blood ) shares 50%, as do your parents and your children once you have themyour half brother/sister and your cousins share 25%...Once you get down past that biologically speaking you pretty much share the same amount of dna with the rest of the country! Becomes too small an amount to worry me.So no you shouldn't date your cousin lol

I DONT BLUMMIN WANT TO DATE MY COUSIN!!!

borolad94;5015459

ok lol

Trickyjabs;5015055

Mr jabs do you want a good kick in!?!

borolad94;5015459

So you do then? :whistling:

Liddle ol' me;5015541

shhhhhh lol

Liddle ol' me;5015541

I suspect the tense is wrong, as in 'did' :lol:

Shengis;5015567

I suspect the tense is wrong, as in 'did' :lol:

What, you mean we've spolied it for him now this mum knows about it?

Hey borolad, you wanna learn not to do these things in public. Next you'll be starting a thread: Guys, can you help with this crossword puzzle? 10 down - Best place to hide girly mags from Mother. :whistling:

Liddle ol' me;5015610

What, you mean we've spolied it for him now this mum knows about it? Hey … What, you mean we've spolied it for him now this mum knows about it? Hey borolad, you wanna learn not to do these things in public. Next you'll be starting a thread: Guys, can you help with this crossword puzzle? 10 down - Best place to hide girly mags from Mother. :whistling:

u know any places to hide themfrom the better half ?

intenso100;5015631

for some reason my hubby reckons that just because i'm five foot tall I cant reach on top of his wardrobe

Next time I find a girlyboy behind the curtain though I'm gonna get very angry lol

intenso100;5015631

Yep. PM incoming. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions