Expired

Relationship advice

Banned 63 replies
Found 17th May 2009
Would you still stay with someone you love, but are not in love with???

you understand what i mean!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
63 Comments

are they fit?

Do they have lots of money?

Been through this myself - no........ but think long and hard about it

Original Poster Banned

reagrdless of if they are fit or not - as if someone is fit, that doesn't mean the relationship is nessacerly going to work in the longrun

Banned

yes i would if evrything else was good

Original Poster Banned

hunchback;5242959

Do they have lots of money?

nope - but dont base a relationship on that

Banned

Hmmm tough one, probably not

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;5242972

Hmmm tough one, probably not

somwtimes you have to make these decisions in life which really do undermine your judge of charchter

i could easily carry on day in day out - careing for this person but deep down being unhappy in the long run

Definately not......

No as there is a big difference from being in love and loving someone.

If this is a personal dilemma, then is this really the place?

If it's hypothetical then I'm not sure you could know until you were in the situation.

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;5242993

No as there is a big difference from being in love and loving someone.

ermmm - i suppose you have a valid point

Banned

being in love is not the be all, you can be in love and be very unhappy, where as you can love someone with all your heart and be extremely happy, you have to do what makes you happy and not follow what you think is supposed to be right by others standards

sunnysinghcheema;5242990

somwtimes you have to make these decisions in life which really do … somwtimes you have to make these decisions in life which really do undermine your judge of charchteri could easily carry on day in day out - careing for this person but deep down being unhappy in the long run

you've inadvertently answered your own question......move onwards and upwards hun :thumbsup:

Banned

have they got big norks ?

Banned

Flick a coin lol

Original Poster Banned

spider1986;5242998

If this is a personal dilemma, then is this really the place?If it's … If this is a personal dilemma, then is this really the place?If it's hypothetical then I'm not sure you could know until you were in the situation.

i aint going to lie - it is a personal question - however dont worry i wouldn't base my overall decision from a forum. :thumbsup:

only you can know the answer

i think im in this situation...its not easy...im just playing it day by day, seeing shat happens

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;5243006

Flick a coin lol

thats an idea - head i win, tales you lose :thumbsup:

no...

Original Poster Banned

lil_tiger;5243015

i think im in this situation...its not easy...im just playing it day by … i think im in this situation...its not easy...im just playing it day by day, seeing shat happens

yer it tough - what makes it worse is i am 23 and been twice married and twice engaged lol - not looking good on the CV of love

I didn't and then met my wife 3 weeks afterwards.

sunnysinghcheema;5243010

i aint going to lie - it is a personal question - however dont worry i … i aint going to lie - it is a personal question - however dont worry i wouldn't base my overall decision from a forum. :thumbsup:

Oh good lol.

Good luck figuring it out, just think it over and do what feels right. Don't rush into anything.

sunnysinghcheema;5243027

yer it tough - what makes it worse is i am 23 and been twice married and … yer it tough - what makes it worse is i am 23 and been twice married and twice engaged lol - not looking good on the CV of love

well seems you have made choices in the pst to stop things...maybe you already know what to do?

Banned

DangerGod;5243006

Flick a coin lol

nah paper , rock.. scissors :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5243001

being in love is not the be all, you can be in love and be very unhappy, … being in love is not the be all, you can be in love and be very unhappy, where as you can love someone with all your heart and be extremely happy, you have to do what makes you happy and not follow what you think is supposed to be right by others standards

:thumbsup: valid point

Carley;5243034

I didn't and then met my wife 3 weeks afterwards.

made me smile

Original Poster Banned

lil_tiger;5243036

well seems you have made choices in the pst to stop things...maybe you … well seems you have made choices in the pst to stop things...maybe you already know what to do?

maybe - however can't rush these decisions

sunnysinghcheema;5243048

maybe - however can't rush these decisions

nope...its your choice completely, so im sure when the time comes you will know what to do...but remember to do whats best for you, dont stay with them to save their feelings.,..think that may be where I am stuck...good luck with whatever YOU decide

Banned

aint being in love is what its like for the 1st few months, or when your 15, true love is getting over everything, working hard to get through when things are tough, etc,etc there all strong emotions, and what some class as being in love others class as loving, it doesnt matter whats its called its how you get through it that matters

Banned

or if your rushed ...enie meanie minie mo:thumbsup:

sassie;5243068

aint being in love is what its like for the 1st few months, or when your … aint being in love is what its like for the 1st few months, or when your 15, true love is getting over everything, working hard to get through when things are tough, etc,etc there all strong emotions, and what some class as being in love others class as loving, it doesnt matter whats its called its how you get through it that matters

sounds like a best mans speech!

Original Poster Banned

lil_tiger;5243066

nope...its your choice completely, so im sure when the time comes you … nope...its your choice completely, so im sure when the time comes you will know what to do...but remember to do whats best for you, dont stay with them to save their feelings.,..think that may be where I am stuck...good luck with whatever YOU decide

well i dont want to hurt them as i trully care for them as a person, thats proveing to be the hardest aspect

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5243068

aint being in love is what its like for the 1st few months, or when your … aint being in love is what its like for the 1st few months, or when your 15, true love is getting over everything, working hard to get through when things are tough, etc,etc there all strong emotions, and what some class as being in love others class as loving, it doesnt matter whats its called its how you get through it that matters

wow - you have been through this lol :-D

Banned

sunnysinghcheema;5243093

nah she googled it and cut and pasted :thumbsup:

Agreed. I also think you go through periods where you are more in love with your partner than at other times. I always think so long as the good times outweigh the bad, that's a good start. But at the end of the day, it's what you feel in your heart!!

sassie;5243068

sunnysinghcheema;5243081

well i dont want to hurt them as i trully care for them as a person, … well i dont want to hurt them as i trully care for them as a person, thats proveing to be the hardest aspect

ditto

Banned

sunnysinghcheema;5243093

you dont get to be old without living along the way :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

torapoole;5243099

Agreed. I also think you go through periods where you are more in love … Agreed. I also think you go through periods where you are more in love with your partner than at other times. I always think so long as the good times outweigh the bad, that's a good start. But at the end of the day, it's what you feel in your heart!!

ok i understand that, however if you meet someone else and go on a few dates with them and you see the difference in terms of converstion and physical attraction then you do with your partner - in my eyes means its time to move on

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769170
  2. Marmite1721
  3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2382
  4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247550

See more discussions