Relationship lessons from age 5

Found 23rd Oct 2008
Lessons about personal, social and health matters including sex and relationships will be compulsory in all England's schools from ages five to 16.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

probably a good thing if you ask me. Ideally it'd be a re-enforcement of the good values and correct attitudes kids *should* learn from their parents, but not all children have parents who'll try and instil those values in them.

chrishill;3268221

probably a good thing if you ask me. Ideally it'd be a re-enforcement of … probably a good thing if you ask me. Ideally it'd be a re-enforcement of the good values and correct attitudes kids *should* learn from their parents, but not all children have parents who'll try and instil those values in them.

Yes thats because most parents nowadays are still children themselves and dont know wrong from right as it is!

Hushpuppy290;3268377

Yes thats because most parents nowadays are still chilren themselves and … Yes thats because most parents nowadays are still chilren themselves and dont know wrong from right as it is!

Exactly, which is why I think these lessons are a good idea:thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;3268392

Exactly, which is why I think these lessons are a good idea:thumbsup:

Yes i do agree they should have these lessons

Hushpuppy290;3268377

Yes thats because most parents nowadays are still children themselves and … Yes thats because most parents nowadays are still children themselves and dont know wrong from right as it is!

When I initially heard of this story I thought just as the above poster - which is a true and fair comment that applies to many which is sad and reflects in the state of our country. It also makes me think; would it not be a good idea (productive) to educate some parents along with their offspring who have become a massive burden on resources and society in more ways than one?

I think this is a brilliant idea, stop wrapping children in cotton wool, start being realistic, life is all about relationships with people and after all they are just little people.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769265
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564106
    3. Add one, leave one game54315403
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322842

See more discussions