Expired

Relaunch of Shoppers Thoughts - answer surveys in return for Clubcard points/Amazon e-vouchers

Found 8th Oct 2017
The Shoppers Thoughts site has been relaunched (has been down for a week), it basically gives you Clubcard points in return for answering surveys every so often. Can also choose to redeem for amazon e-vouchers.

Surveys are not that frequent in my experience but have earned some points over the last few years, albeit a slow burner. If you were already a member you need to reset your password.

Btw - I dont remember there ever being a 1000 points limit to convert into Clubcard points, it just used to auto convert into Clubcard points after a survey.

Link shopperthoughts.com/

Edit: Have expired it for the moment as looks like the new site is having a few technical issues
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
Thanks for the share. Every little helps
Thumbs up
Did you receive an email from them chancy ?
doesn't seem to be much on the website apart from folks wandering about in the background
1000 points 'cashout' sounds a bit meh
Wongy11015 m ago

Did you receive an email from them chancy ?doesn't seem to be much on the …Did you receive an email from them chancy ?doesn't seem to be much on the website apart from folks wandering about in the background1000 points 'cashout' sounds a bit meh

they emailed me a while ago saying that they were revamping the site, just noticed it was back up today

yep 1000 points cashout not too good - currently dont have any points so cant test if you can do a lower amount
Don't do it. Gave my opinion on about 10 different supermarkets before it even let's you register. Then I got this message:

"Oops...
Sorry, it appears there was a problem with our server.We're working to fix the issue, please try again later."

Total waste of effort.
MSK.7 m ago

Don't do it. Gave my opinion on about 10 different supermarkets before it …Don't do it. Gave my opinion on about 10 different supermarkets before it even let's you register. Then I got this message:"Oops...Sorry, it appears there was a problem with our server.We're working to fix the issue, please try again later."Total waste of effort.

Okay will expire it if the sites not working - apologies
I registered no problems, no surveys to complete
johnwillowlfc4 m ago

I registered no problems, no surveys to complete

The surveys dont come through for a little while - usually get one every couple of weeks but can be a bit slow. cheers
MSK.1 h, 36 m ago

Don't do it. Gave my opinion on about 10 different supermarkets before it …Don't do it. Gave my opinion on about 10 different supermarkets before it even let's you register. Then I got this message:"Oops...Sorry, it appears there was a problem with our server.We're working to fix the issue, please try again later."Total waste of effort.

Wish I saw that. Just got the same error. Wasted the past 5-10mins.
Registered fine here
Got an email from them
saying there was a survey to complete but the website still doesn't seem to be working.
Chanchi328th Oct

Okay will expire it if the sites not working - apologies

Stick to posting deals chinchilla, you're good at that.
Ta.
got another email site still not not working

sent em a whatts up message
Sent me a link up an' running now.
32706833-jXCXK.jpg
You can now fill out you 'details' and earn a few more points
still only on 375
the 1000 points/pennies cashout is a bit of a killer here

some of the surveys are still gitchy btw
Edited by: "Wongy110" 24th Aug
Post a comment
@