EXPIRED

Relaxing (!) stag do in August. Any suggestions?

I've got to organise a stag do for 1st weekend of august and asking the stag, he wants more or a relaxing by the beach holiday, rather than shooting goats with bazookas....

so, any advice on places to go where we can relax in the day and party at night? Of course any deal you will be great!! Should be around 20 of us.

Thanks

ahleung

16 Comments

[FONT=Verdana]Can you actually still shoot goats with bazookas? I thought the EU banned that? ;-)

Edit - Rome...sounds odd but is a good laugh!

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
[/FONT]

Barcelona......best stag do place i have ever been to!!

Mod & Ed

Dublin

Original Poster

Scotty Boy;7721460

[FONT=Verdana]Can you actually still shoot goats with bazookas? I … [FONT=Verdana]Can you actually still shoot goats with bazookas? I thought the EU banned that? ;-)Edit - Rome...sounds odd but is a good laugh!Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Search for cambodia mate.. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hmm.. barca.. with the added extra of topless sunbathing!! perv i know..

Thanks for the suggestions!

Original Poster

Do Dublin and Rome have a nice beach? Not been to both

im not a bloke but Amsterdam is great for all kinds of people,so those who want to relax can well and truley chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................and those who dont want to relax have other choices x

Original Poster

glam-R;7721844

im not a bloke but Amsterdam is great for all kinds of people,so those … im not a bloke but Amsterdam is great for all kinds of people,so those who want to relax can well and truley chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................and those who dont want to relax have other choices x

We've done that far too many times now... :thumbsup:

ahleung;7722219

We've done that far too many times now... :thumbsup:

ah good on you x:thumbsup:

im not a bloke either but my fella went to prague last yr in august had a brilliant time, they did lots of chilling as well as go carting, shooting, plenty of drinkin and steak nights....... im sure you lads know what that really is have fun!!

You can get to the beach outside of Rome easily on the train but it doesn't have one itself. You can go to Ostia Lido on the metro which is only half an hour away, and it's really cheap, about €1 each way I think.

Southern spain (Costa Brava, Magaluf etc) check out websites such as Chillisauce for ideas, or if your lazy to book the thing for you. There are plently of other sites too.

blackpool....guaranteed fun fun fun!!

My brother had his in Benidorm, went for a long weekend and loved it.
They booked it through [url]www.Travelrepublic.co.uk[/url]

Banned

Only one place to go for your stag t-shirts and thats:

[url]www.mustardmerchandise.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

Cheers for the recommendations. Will have a look.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Feels weird!918
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767515
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553818
    4. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards45

See more discussions