Groups

Release date of Samsung NC10

Hi guys,

Does anybody know where I might be able to find out the release date of the Samsung NC10? Preordered mine from Play.com last week (£12 cashback from Quidco taking price to £287.99) and the release date has now been moved from the 1st November to the 7th on Play and it is on the 17th according to amazon....

Does anybody have a reliable source of when it's likely to be released?

6 Comments

Online stores are starting to get the White model in stock. Overclockers (where I placed my order) has and so has Save on Samsung. On the Overclockers forum they say they are likely to get Black and Blue in next week.

Original Poster

thanks very much bytefire, just couldnt really understand why the release dates between different retailers was so different

I've been eager to get this as cheap as possible - and as soon after the release date as possible.

Saveonsamsung.com seem to be only a day behind Samsung actually releasing the product. They had stock of the white unit on Friday, available for Saturday delivery at £24.99... or Free next day delivery. At £299.99, That's MSRP, and so a fair deal for a great product, so I placed my order and hopefully will receive it on Tuesday. The Black releases on Monday and they have it for Wednesday 5th and the Blue due out on Mon 10th Nov, they have it for Weds 12th.

Hope this helps.

How do you get £12 cashback from Play?

4% for other products
    6% for clothing and accessories
    1% for console sales
    0.5% for PC and electronics sales
    2% for event tickets and digital downloads
    :?

mullerman;3369895

How do you get £12 cashback from Play? 4% for other products6% for … How do you get £12 cashback from Play? 4% for other products6% for clothing and accessories1% for console sales0.5% for PC and electronics sales2% for event tickets and digital downloads:?

My play.com order is also showing £12 quidco which means it must be classed as "other products" as 12 is 4% of 300.

FYI:

"]Samsung NC10 / Atom N270 1.6GHz / 1GB / 160GB / 10.2" / XP / Netbook / Blue - £284.99 - @Play.com +(4% Quidco)"
    ---
    VOUCHERS: ]5% at Play.Com

STARTS: 09/11/2008

Pre-order. | Due for release on [COLOR="Indigo"]15/11/2008[/COLOR]

Use the attached voucher guide to get a 5% off code.
    Then if you also go through Quidco you will get 4% off (£12)

So you could get it fo £272.99.

Samsung NC10 / Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz / 1GB / 160GB / 10.2" / Windows XP Home / Netbook / Blue

RRP: £329.99 | You save: £45.00...
    ---

BFN,

fp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83142
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions