Release Saw 4 Website??

Hiya... I've seen the adverts for saw 4 a few times on tv tonight and it gives the below website... Can anyone get it to work?

releasesaw4.co.uk

All I get is a "redirect error"... But I think it's lying to me (:lol:) and there's some way to get onto the site...

12 Comments

I get that too >

Original Poster

Do you think there's a way in? You can mess with the clock at the top for about a second then it wipes what you've typed...

site under construction

thats what i get

Squelds

site under constructionthats what i get

And if you look at the html you will see :

please call James on +(44)xxxxxxxxxx to report this problem.

The numbers actually there but I blanked it to stop divs ringing it, but feel free to hunt it down yourselves:giggle:

just bl**dy tried getting in at cineworld and they wouldnt let me now im sad

Lol, it's an 18 so I'm just slightly too young!! I wanted to go with my cousins but we're all around 16 and 17 and I don't think we would have been allowed in :-(

Original Poster

Arsenal Fan

Lol, it's an 18 so I'm just slightly too young!! I wanted to go with my … Lol, it's an 18 so I'm just slightly too young!! I wanted to go with my cousins but we're all around 16 and 17 and I don't think we would have been allowed in :-(

Awwww! Just get the one who looks the oldest out of you to buy the tickets I was getting in for 18's when I was 14! :giggle:

or just sneak in normaly they dont have secruity hmm maybe thats why they kicked me out

Lol, good ideas :thumbsup: You sneaky people! :giggle:

I just say "Would i queue up for ages if i was under 18?"
Worked one or two times.

Buy a ticket for another film starting around the same time, then jump into the saw screening instead, i used to do it for 18's all the time !

Original Poster

Used to? :giggle: You only look about 17 if that's you in your pic...

:lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11

See more discussions