Groups

RELEGATED FROM THE PREMIERSHIP!

Spoilers if you don't wanna know.

31 Comments

Original Poster

NEWCASTLE ARE RELEGATED FROM THE PREMIER LEAGUE

MIDDLESBROUGH ARE RELEGATED FROM THE PREMIER LEAGUE

:w00t:

Well deserved IMO, Newcastle were poor ALL season and would have been a travesty if they survived, cue the mass sales, hope West Ham dont bid for Owen

skusey;5307028

Well deserved IMO, Newcastle were poor ALL season and would have been a … Well deserved IMO, Newcastle were poor ALL season and would have been a travesty if they survived, cue the mass sales, hope West Ham dont bid for Owen

No chance of that he's available on a free transfer

I agree anyway they both deserved to be relegated, I think it's all down hill for Boro from here.

It will be interested to see how many games Newcastle sell out next season, they do after all call themselves the best fans in the world :whistling:

Original Poster

I think Newcastle will go straight back up personally. Boro' I think, will struggle.

yay cant wait for those fixtures next season!! come on you swans!

t0mm;5307063

I think Newcastle will go straight back up personally. Boro' I think, … I think Newcastle will go straight back up personally. Boro' I think, will struggle.

It depends, if they have a lot of players with relegation clauses they'll struggle. If they can keep hold of their better players for at least half of the season they'll do OK but their club isn't very well run so I can't see them being in a financial position to keep them.

Banned

RedIron;5307111

It depends, if they have a lot of players with relegation clauses they'll … It depends, if they have a lot of players with relegation clauses they'll struggle. If they can keep hold of their better players for at least half of the season they'll do OK but their club isn't very well run so I can't see them being in a financial position to keep them.

If they play like they did today when they had to get one goal but didn't manage a single shot on target in the second half, then relegation might happen again next year.

I did actually want them to stay up for the derby games but after watching that pathetic display they totally deserve to be relegated.

RedIron;5307111

It depends, if they have a lot of players with relegation clauses they'll … It depends, if they have a lot of players with relegation clauses they'll struggle. If they can keep hold of their better players for at least half of the season they'll do OK but their club isn't very well run so I can't see them being in a financial position to keep them.

Not many/any players have such clauses. What a poor team, they have been that bad all season and rightly (as gutted as I am) deserve to go down. I can't see us bouncing back up mind. Longest trip in league football now plymouth vs Nufc

agentjont;5307097

yay cant wait for those fixtures next season!! come on you swans!

+1 :thumbsup:

Lets hope our away game against the toon is on a weekend eh??

colinsunderland;5307181

If they play like they did today when they had to get one goal but didn't … If they play like they did today when they had to get one goal but didn't manage a single shot on target in the second half, then relegation might happen again next year.I did actually want them to stay up for the derby games but after watching that pathetic display they totally deserve to be relegated.

Totally agree, they have been that bad all season. The table don't lie

LMAO...!! @ Newcastle and Bora

To be honest I feel a bit for Newcastle but have no sympathy for Bora and their dirty players.

Can't stand donkey face (Southgate)

Yes I hold a grudge, Euro 96

Banned

Ricky Sbragia has just resigned as sunderland manager

Wonder how many others will go in the next few days

Who thinks Shearer will stay? I think he'll be off too

RedIron;5307054

No chance of that he's available on a free transferI agree anyway they … No chance of that he's available on a free transferI agree anyway they both deserved to be relegated, I think it's all down hill for Boro from here. It will be interested to see how many games Newcastle sell out next season, they do after all call themselves the best fans in the world :whistling:

Welcome Middlesbro to the real boro

Laughing at Shearer and that ****** Mike Ashley!

t0mm;5307063

I think Newcastle will go straight back up personally. Boro' I think, … I think Newcastle will go straight back up personally. Boro' I think, will struggle.

i dunno it would all depend on the signing and players we lose over the summer - id say its realistic for a 4 - 6th palce finish next season - although it breaks my heart to see newcastle relegated i really think this will help the club get its act back together and one day come fighting back into the prem

going down wasnt the real shame, going down without any passion or fight whatsoever was.
    this whole season has been a disgrace on and particularly off the pitch.
    but i think this is the kick in the butt the team and the management needs, the whole team needs restructuring and building from the ground up.
    we'll be back.

mod

I fear for Boro and Newcastle next season. I'm a Man City fan and when we got relegated we tumbled further before we climbed back up. Look at all the teams who were relegated from the Championship this season. All ex-Premiership teams. Different world that Championship. And look at Leeds. Jeez. WBA should be OK, they are used to life in that division, and they aint called boing boing Baggies for nothing.

Banned

JackTheThrasher;5307366

we'll be back.

That's what Leeds said (and Coventry, Southampton, Nottingham Forest etc.)

I think Newcastle will offload a fair few players and then try and replace them with Spanish and South American 30-somethings who will heroically lead them to 9th in the league.

Any team that has 4 managers in one season deserves to go down.

Banned

moob;5307433

Any team that has 4 managers in one season deserves to go down.

If they had kept Sam Allardyce, I doubt they'd have been relegated.

But he wasn't getting them to play 'sexy football' was he:roll:

FilthAndFurry;5307467

If they had kept Sam Allardyce, I doubt they'd have been relegated. But … If they had kept Sam Allardyce, I doubt they'd have been relegated. But he wasn't getting them to play 'sexy football' was he:roll:

If they weren't so stupid as to employ the loonies thereafter, they may have stayed up too.

Two club 'legends' as well.

nevermind what a great game of football we had today, it was a shame to see all those toon army fans crying at the end never mind:roll:

we are staying up!

cheer up alan shearer,
    oh what does it mean,
    to a, fat geordie ********
    and a,***** football team!

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5307195

Not many/any players have such clauses. What a poor team, they have … Not many/any players have such clauses. What a poor team, they have been that bad all season and rightly (as gutted as I am) deserve to go down. I can't see us bouncing back up mind. Longest trip in league football now plymouth vs Nufc

Still, there's always NUFC v Scunthorpe to look forward to! :w00t:

Banned

Ha ha ha ha ha!

When you're a mag and Keegan ****s off again, you know what's coming next
    Doon toon
    When you've got Ashley, all his debt and his worries, thinks look bleak, at best
    Doon toon
    Just listen to the traffic on the way to Bristol City
    You'll have to sell old Mickey so your squad is looking ******
    Good times ahead
    Playing in the second tier, you can forget about Europe for many a year
    Cos you're doon toon, ****in' deserved as well
    Doon toon, look at how far you've fell
    Doon toon, Doncaster's waiting for you

Can you recall the days of Shephard and Hall, and love, loving it all?
    Doon toon
    Maybe you knew (and maybe Keegan did too) back when you signed Xisco
    Doon toon
    Just listen to the pundits (even Alan on the sofa)
    Forget the Geordie Nation, ****in' well and truly over
    ITV1
    Your new home of football, no Match of the Day
    Enjoy your highlights on Sunday, of Plymouth away
    Cos you're doon toon, into the Fizzy Pop
    Doon toon, forever to drop and drop
    Doon toon, administration for you

Doon toon

Now you may find some Arab who will accidentally buy you
    And if you don't, that's OK, cos I hear it's nice in League 2
    Bradford, Grimsby...
    From the heights of the 90s, Ginola and Beads
    You're on the way to oblivion, please say 'hi' to Leeds
    Cos you're doon toon, take off your shoes and sing
    Doon toon, or 'boycoutt' the whole damn thing
    Doon toon, everyone's laughing at you

so is there any newcastle players that you would want your team to sign? I cant think of any!
    Boro have one decent player in Tuncay but apart from that they're isnt much talent there either

shauneco;5307213

Yes I hold a grudge, Euro 96

I don't, it was Hilarious.

The year football came "home" and you lot couldn't even win with the home advantage!! :-D:-D:-D

Banned

grex9101;5307683

I don't, it was Hilarious.The year football came "home" and you lot … I don't, it was Hilarious.The year football came "home" and you lot couldn't even win with the home advantage!! :-D:-D:-D

But we did... and beat you 2-0. :w00t:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ARTxiBaLfnc/SCMCWIj25bI/AAAAAAAABSA/jt2HhOQWalU/s400/newcastle.jpg

guv;5307704

But we did... and beat you 2-0. :w00t:

???? :?

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/Snake_bites_model.gif

Not been a bad bank holiday so far, glorious sunshine, good sport on and seeing georgies cry on tv.

Now for next saturday to stuff chelski does life get any better?

Newcastle vs Scunny next season will Keegan be there to support his better previous team? or will he support Newcastle?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tower Hill - Explosion reported..01
      2. One thing you've forgotten1721
      3. Bearded chat1223
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407243

See more discussions