Groups

Reliable Courier Service from 6.99 from Wigi Dispatch

Hi guys

My first deal post please be gentle ... advise rather than make it cold if i have done somthing wrong ...oh and I dont work for these !!! This is an ongoing deal - so no expiry !

I was answering a post on here and thought I would let others know about the courier service i use for my ebay sales etc ! Thery have never let me down always answered emails promptly with any quiries i have had and on the occasion I have honed him he answre stright away and immediatley delt with my quiry !

So hoe this helps some one out ... i have sent items like pushchairs, baby bouncers, baby car seats, larger stock items (as i sell wrestling figures) etc .

Its called Wigi Dispatch and offers a range of courier services from £6.99 thru to £15.99 for over sized items !

Here is what I have copied from the website ...

Home 48 Hr 1-2 Day Delivery £6.99
    Delivery within 2 working days throughout most of the UK mainland.
    This service can deliver to both home and business addresses, and deliveries take place between 7am - 9pm.

Home 24 Hr Next Day Delivery £7.99
    Delivery by end of next working day throughout most of the UK mainland.
    This service can deliver to both home and business addresses, and deliveries take place between 7am - 9pm.

FedEx Next Working Day Delivery £8.99
    Delivery by end of next working day throughout most of the UK mainland.
    This service can deliver to both home and business addresses, and deliveries take place between 9am - 6pm.

Home 24 Hr Next Day Delivery £9.99
    GUARANTEED! or your money back. Delivery by end of next working day throughout most of the UK mainland.

Home 48 Hr 1-2 Day Delivery £13.99
    (Scottish Highlands-Hebrides-IOM-IOW-Isle of Sicily)

Home 48 Hr 1-2 Day Delivery £11.99
    (Northern Ireland)

Saturday Before Noon Delivery £19.99
    (UK Mainland)

Diamond Before 10 AM Delivery £24.99
    (UK Mainland) £500 insurance
    Diamond Before 10 AM Delivery £29.99
    (Northern Ireland) £500 insurance

48 Hr Over Size 1-2 Day Delivery £15.99
    (Max Dimensions 180cm x 80cm x 70cm 30kg max weight)

All services can deliver to both business and home addresses, deliveries take place between 7am and 7pm with up to 3 attempts.
    For all services collection will be made at anytime between 0800-1900 Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) there are no collections at weekends
    Fill out the booking form for each parcel (up to 5 at once) that you wish to send. Price is per parcel not per delivery address, i.e. 2 parcels to same address require two payments

Dispatch has teamed up with some of the largest most reliable Courier delivery Companies in the World. Thanks to our massive buying power we have been able to secure huge discounts off their normal selling rates, which we can then pass onto you.
    Our parcel delivery services are some of the cheapest in the UK.

Courier parcel and express delivery bookings can be made within seconds with our unique quick and easy quote system 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

We offer one of the fastest Delivery Services in UK. Our Transportation Delivery Services is the most reliable road-based delivery services in UK. Our Online Courier Services partner delivers over 1 million parcels every day, their courier delivery service offers express delivery to all areas.

Our parcel collection services have been designed for the online user. Perfect for those who run small businesses and Ebayer's.

Please ensure you read our terms and conditions before you order.

THIS SITE IS FOR UK PARCEL DELIVERIES ONLY

6 Comments

Admin

Moving to misc This is a tip as opposed to a deal- Thanks

Original Poster

thanks xx

Original Poster

i never had a prob with them n thier number is on the website

Original Poster

just looked bak on their site n have reomved the number .........have expired this message ..defo avoid guys ..big shame as they were really gd at one point

As good as all their other companies which have disappeared and are now probably in administration after running up huge DHL bills that they can't pay: parceltree, rainbow parcels.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2137
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30123
      3. Spotify Family Premium share823
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616

See more discussions