Reliable place to get Windows activation key for cheap?

Posted 3rd Nov
Reliable place to get Windows activation key for cheap?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I got mine off ebay for about a fiver a couple of years ago and it's still working fine.
m1keyp1key03/11/2019 20:08

I got mine off ebay for about a fiver a couple of years ago and it's still …I got mine off ebay for about a fiver a couple of years ago and it's still working fine.

Same here, just choose a seller with 99%+ feedback and lots of sales
m1keyp1key03/11/2019 20:08

I got mine off ebay for about a fiver a couple of years ago and it's still …I got mine off ebay for about a fiver a couple of years ago and it's still working fine.

esar03/11/2019 20:10

Same here, just choose a seller with 99%+ feedback and lots of sales

thx
Not bothering with a key is reliable and definitively the cheapest option. Everything will still function as it would do if activated (inc forced updates etc), it's just you can't set the desktop image to that of your fave cute cat pic.
Do you have an existing windows 7 key, I think I've read that it can work, or possibly install windows 7 and go for in place upgrade.
Suggest you Google it
Ebay
Ebay they range in price.. some are £1.50 and they go up to the normal price but those which are cheaper aren't 99.9% sellers.. they're ranging from 96-99 but have very little sales. Its only when you get to sort of £4-5 where people have sold more and have more sales as a whole rather than some new sellers with say 50 total sales but 99% rating.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants