Groups

Religious Fanatic - Crazy Girl

OK seriously i am religious but never have i seen anything as delusioinal as this girl. Link in 1st post

30 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "khy86" 15th Mar 2011

I think she's taking the micky....no way that's serious!

[quote=bellabonkers]I think she's taking the micky....no way that's serious![/quote
    wants attention or a wacko
    Edited by: "JACKIT99" 15th Mar 2011

Original Poster

well if you look apparently her address details are being posted all over the web, definitely a whack job

she's going to be popular if thats true!

Original Poster

Oh crud i dont think its a prank, look at all her videos She has loads of religious videos.

khy86

Oh crud i dont think its a prank, look at all her videos She has loads of … Oh crud i dont think its a prank, look at all her videos She has loads of religious videos.

If it's a troll it's the most elaborate I've ever seen (been posting this tripe for over a year); but then I don't really believe her act, she comes across as if she's acting to me.

Original Poster

Well lets just say prank or not the world is in uproar. Click on automatic updates on the comments section and it doesn't stop lol

Look at what she was up to last lent; youtube.com/use…ela - skip to about 1:55 (as it's totally boring up to then)

I'm done with this - if she is serious in what she says then I hope she gets the help she needs; in any case there are people much more deserving of our thoughts and attention.

Edited by: "wombat6025" 15th Mar 2011

Wow. Look at the comments below. Comments of hatred coming in literally every second. Her trolling/misguided beliefs have really annoyed a lot of people - and no wonder. Not sure how evangelical Christians come back from the argument that God can't be all loving if he (supposedly) causes so much destruction and suffering in the world.

Original Poster

at this rate i think she needs to pray for a miracle for herself

Fake or Not either way she's **** in the head.

Banned

She seems very normal in her coming clean...I'm a troll video lol good trolling.

youtube.com/use…ela

I'm getting... This channel is no longer available because the user has closed their account.

^^same here

Here's the coming clean one. I dunno if she was actually trolling because she had a load of religious ones going back years, prob just made it up to stop people killing her

youtube.com/wat…jIA

A friend of mine linked this a few days ago on FB. I don't know anyone that isn't appalled that people think like that. Unfortunately she is a young girl who has likely been taught these hideous views. Her fault is in making videos and placing on the internet, look to the parents and be truly disgusted at them, not her.

These sort of extremists make me really irate as all the Christians I know are praying daily for the people of Japan, their families and friends.

I lolled at the second video - does that make me a sick b*****d?

Banned

zannaz82

These sort of extremists make me really irate as all the Christians I … These sort of extremists make me really irate as all the Christians I know

Look up what a troll does. You just made yourself sound a fool.

Time to introduce her to Casey Heynes,

Go Casey! Go Casey! Go

Original Poster

i must say that is one brave stunt, cant really see the point of it

Banned

She's obviously satirising peoples blind faith in the whole god thing.

My hunch is she has been bought up by hypocrite religious nut-jobs who are anything but good christians and this is her only outlet to speak against it.

lumoruk

Look up what a troll does. You just made yourself sound a fool.

She isn't a troll. It's been going on for way too long for that.

op, youtube clip not working.... do u have another link?

Banned

zannaz82

She isn't a troll. It's been going on for way too long for that.

Oh dear. You can't notice the change in voice and attitude from her earlier videos to her confession video? Its not hard to act for a 3min video clip. Next you'll be saying long island crew are actually that way all day long.

lumoruk

Oh dear. You can't notice the change in voice and attitude from her … Oh dear. You can't notice the change in voice and attitude from her earlier videos to her confession video? Its not hard to act for a 3min video clip. Next you'll be saying long island crew are actually that way all day long.

Perhaps I'm cynical, maybe you're gullible, we could go round in circles forever. I did notice the change in her, she seemed nervous to me, the way I would be if I thought millions of people were talking about what a nutter I was :P

Looks as if the more recent videos have been removed.
    She looks to be a common or garden nutter. Most religions when taken to the extreme get a fair few of these.

You really can't say she is or isn't a troll, maybe she has a split personality. I am amazed that anyone thinks they can really diagnose what her problem is from a few short videos. She does have a problem though and why is that so surprising? Doesn't anyone remember all the weirdos that Sacha Baron Cohen unearthed in the southern USA?

Banned

zannaz82

A friend of mine linked this a few days ago on FB. I don't know anyone … A friend of mine linked this a few days ago on FB. I don't know anyone that isn't appalled that people think like that. Unfortunately she is a young girl who has likely been taught these hideous views. Her fault is in making videos and placing on the internet, look to the parents and be truly disgusted at them, not her. These sort of extremists make me really irate as all the Christians I know are praying daily for the people of Japan, their families and friends.

Isn't praying for japan slightly ironic considering a natural disaster must have been caused by God...

ryman1000

Isn't praying for japan slightly ironic considering a natural disaster … Isn't praying for japan slightly ironic considering a natural disaster must have been caused by God...

Does that mean you share the logic of the mad woman in the video? oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions