Remember GameShark on PS1?

Found 9th Oct 2017Edited by:"mixmixi"
Just came across this. Digital version but it seems good if you are trophy hunter (and in favour of cheating ).

2809875.jpg
What is it and what does it do?

Imagine having access to a database of game save points (including 100% complete on many titles) and a simple way to download these to your own PS4 for you to play - that is Xploder! Our database of game saves is updated daily by our professional team of gamers as well as our active community of users.

Hunting around for cheats online can be tricky involving risky flashing or chipping of your console and carries high risk of damage, invalid warranties or getting your profile barred from PSN! No more risk taking, let Xploder do the hard work for you.

No other product, service or method offers this ability. It is exclusive to Xploder and another Xploder first.

• ** Lifetime Subscription ** (launch special – limited time offer!)
  • Works with the all the latest games (including GTA 5), even games that profile lock their saves!
  • Extensive online database of saves – no complicated searching for saves online, simply click “download”
  • Works with the latest PS4 firmwares without "jailbraking" or "modding"
  • Automatically downloads new saves and supported titles
  • EU / US / Japan regions supported
  • Free UK based support
  • Free performance updates
  • Works with Windows and Mac
  • Developed by the acclaimed Xploder team (also responsible for Action Replay and Game Shark)

Game Save Database:

1. Arcade Archives Crazy Climber 2
2. Assassin`s Creed IV Black Flag
3. Assassin`s Creed Unity
4. Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
5. Assassin's Creed Syndicate
6. Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey
7. Batman Arkham VR
8. Batman: Arkham Knight
9. Batman: Return to Arkham
10. Battlefield 1
11. Battlefield 4
12. Biohazard; HD Remaster
13. Bloodborne
14. Call of Duty: Ghosts
15. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
16. Contrast
17. Dark Souls III
18. DC Universe Online
19. Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition
20. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
21. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
22. Doki-Doki Universe
23. Don't Starve: Console Edition
24. Doom
25. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
26. Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
27. Dying Light
28. EA Sports UFC 2
29. Entwined
30. Far Cry 4
31. Far Cry Primal
32. Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
33. Flower
34. God Eater 2 Rage Burst: 01
35. God Eater Resurrection
36. Gravity Rush Remastered
37. GTA V (EU)
38. GTA V (US)
39. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
40. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone - Colorful Tone
41. Helldivers
42. Horizon Zero Dawn
43. Hotline Miami
44. Infamous First Light
45. Infamous Second Son
46. Journey
47. Killzone Shadow Fall
48. Knack
49. Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
50. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
51. LEGO Jurassic World
52. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
53. LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens
54. LEGO The Hobbit
55. Mad Max
56. Mafia III
57. Megadimension Neptunia VII
58. Mercenary Kings
59. Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor
60. Minecraft PlayStation 4 Edition
61. NBA Live 16
62. NBA 2K16
63. Need for Speed Rivals
64. NieR:Automata
65. Nioh
66. Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
67. Outlast
68. Peggle 2
69. Persona 5
70. PixelJunk Shooter
71. Platinum Demo - Final Fantasy XV
72. Resident Evil
73. Resident Evil 4
74. Resident Evil 6
75. Resident Evil Revelations 2
76. Resogun
77. Sengoku Musou 4 - II
78. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
79. Sportsfriends
80. Stick it to the Man!
81. Strider
82. Super Meat Boy
83. Sword Art Online: Lost Song
84. Tales Of Berseria
85. The Evil Within
86. The Golf Club
87. The Last of Us Remastered
88. The Order: 1886
89. The Swapper
90. Thomas Was Alone
91. Titanfall 2
92. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
93. Transistor
94. Trine 2: Complete Story
95. Unravel
96. Valiant Hearts: The Great War
97. War Thunder
98. Warframe
99. Watch Dogs
100. World Of Final Fantasy
101. World Of Final Fantasy Dungeon Demo
102. Yakuza 0

Game Cheat Database (starter saves – 0% progress, with cheats enabled, except where specified):

1. Assassin's Creed Black Flag (Max Reals - Max Resources)

2. Bloodborne (Max Blood Echoes)

3. Dark Souls 3 (Max Souls)

4. GTA V (Max Money, Max Skills and Max HP for Current Character)

5. Infamous Second Son (Max Shards)

6. Knack (All Gadget Parts, Gadgets and Relics)

7. Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham (Max Studs (Mission and Batcave)

8. Lego Jurassic World (Max Studs)

9. Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens (Max Studs)

10. Metal Gear Solid V The Definitive Experience (Max GMP)

11. Nier Automata (Max Money, Max EXP, Unlock All Weapons / Max Level, Max Level for All Pods, Have All Pod Programs)

12. Nioh (Max Amrita, Max Gold, Max Proficiency, Max Blacksmith Patronage Points)

13. Persona 5 (Max Yen, Max Exp For All Characters, Max Exp For All Equipped Personas, All Personas in Compendium, All Social Stats Levelled Up)

14. Resident Evil HD Remaster (Max HP and All items in box)

15. World Of Final Fantasy (Max Gill, Max Champion Status)

What is a Game Save?

A game save is a save point that has been uploaded by the Xploder team or a member of our extensive community. By downloading this save and using our exclusive technology, you can then use this save on your own PS4! Stuck on a level? Download a save point from later in the game! Want to see the ending? Download a save point from the end of a game!

Xploder is for everyone - all gamers need a little help some time.

Xploder is a system that allows any gamer to effortlessly obtain and use game saves on their consoles so they can unlock levels and stages, unlock secret/hard to find content, gain extra money, etc to play the whole game! Xploder enables you to access the managed online database and website which is regularly updated with new content.

Do I have to try and find my own game saves?

No. Xploder is the only software with an online database of saves ready for you to download. No complicated trawling round forums or websites and complex file structures to worry about. Simply click "download" on the game save of your choice.

Can I use my own saves?

This current version of the software is focussed on making it simple for you to download saves from our extensive database of games – this was the most requested feature (by far) from our users. We appreciate you may want to use your own saves, or saves you have downloaded online, so re-regioning and re-signing of your own saves will be introduced as a new feature in the near future and will be a free update for all users.

Can I use it to cheat online?

No. Our software cannot be used to influence online activity. It is for game saves (progress saves) in games with campaigns or multiplayer games with unlockable content.

What system software will Xploder for PS4 work with?

Xploder will work with all system software up to and including 4.72. We do not recommend you installing later firmware updates until you have checked we support it.

Which region saves work?

Xploder pioneered the process of “re-regioning” of game saves and we are pleased to say it is present in this latest version. We will continue to develop and improve this process and all updates will be free. We currently support EU, USA and Japan*! (some titles may not support re-regioning, however this is a very small percentage)

How long does it take to download a save?

We are consistently improving our technology as well as introducing additional servers and bandwidth. The whole (fully automated) process of downloading and unpacking a save (ready to be copied to your USB) usually takes under 1 minute.

Does it work with MAC?

Yes, we support Mac.

Do I need to modify my PS4 in any way?

No. The process is entirely based around copying and loading game saves using a USB drive.

Will it void my PS4 warranty?

No.
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Remember using this for the Dreamcast for PSO and getting the Egg Blaster and the Frying Pan, I was the talk of the servers back then
BIGUSHEADUS2 m ago

Remember using this for the Dreamcast for PSO and getting the Egg Blaster …Remember using this for the Dreamcast for PSO and getting the Egg Blaster and the Frying Pan, I was the talk of the servers back then

So I guess that's how you came about your username?
If you need to cheat at Flower, there's no hope for you.
deeky22 m ago

So I guess that's how you came about your username?

I liked Life of Brian, but sadly didn't meet the credentials for the phallic version
MSK.1 h, 13 m ago

If you need to cheat at Flower, there's no hope for you.

I don't know, those pylon sections are pretty tricky.
How EXACTLY would this work for trophies?
Bure1120 m ago

How EXACTLY would this work for trophies?

Haven’t tried it myself mate but generally speaking, some games require 100% completion for trophies and this will help you cheat collecting the stuff you may need to spend hours to collect.
This is more up my street!

32220219-7jAIa.jpg
Still remember to this day when I lost the spring to keep the lid open...I was so upset oh how times have changed
I had the one older than a gameshark, that you plugged into the card slot similar to above, Xploder brand, Used to have to buy a games magazine and type the numbers in from the back of the magazine, some of them were so long and then didn't work and you had to go back and put it in again.
32233520-rfHat.jpgI still have this working too
Most likely will mess the time stamps on trophies and for some trophy sites (PSNTL for example) it will flag you as someone who has exploited trophies.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants