Remember Ross Kemp in Afghan and Lost on tonight .....

20 replies
Found 1st Feb 2009
Woooohooo! I've got the ironing ready to do whilst i watch them (sad i know, but i enjoy it!) Anybody else watching

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Banned

Is it a new series for Ross Kemp? I remember I watched it a while back

Original Poster

king1gazza;4250230

Is it a new series for Ross Kemp? I remember I watched it a while back

Yes it is

Nooooooooooo, I HAVE to watch Ross Kemp's Return to Afghan. Is there anyway of watching it online does anyone know?

hell yeah i wouldnt miss them lol even though lost has ME lost hahaha as for Ross Kemp he is NUTS lol

Yeah ive got this on record. Looks like its gonna be a good one

Banned

Got both on record also except I'll be out driving in the snow to a course :-(

Meadsy4742;4250380

Nooooooooooo, I HAVE to watch Ross Kemp's Return to Afghan. Is there … Nooooooooooo, I HAVE to watch Ross Kemp's Return to Afghan. Is there anyway of watching it online does anyone know?

hi

just watch via youtube

each episode is about 5 sections long but easy enough

i missed episode two of series one and watched it on youtube

scrumpypaul;4250764

hijust watch via youtubeeach episode is about 5 sections long but easy … hijust watch via youtubeeach episode is about 5 sections long but easy enoughi missed episode two of series one and watched it on youtube

Yeah I watched the whole of the first series on Youtube, don't really want to do the same with this

Might see if theres a family member that could possibly record it and put it on disc maybe?

Cheers though. :thumbsup:

Oh guys guys!! Supernatural is on at 9, dont forget that too (shall also be doing my ironing at that time lol)

is it the ironing or the TV your looking forward to lulu . . . My Tv will probably be off by then a bit of "snow" and the signal goes!!

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;4251323

is it the ironing or the TV your looking forward to lulu . . . My Tv … is it the ironing or the TV your looking forward to lulu . . . My Tv will probably be off by then a bit of "snow" and the signal goes!!

I'd complain if i missed my Lost!! Lol

can't wait for lost!!!:-D

whats happend to lost? ive not watched it since season 2 but WTF. They are all time travelers now?:|

Already seen Lost but watching Ross Kemp in HD right now

stevey_p7;4250574

Yeah ive got this on record. Looks like its gonna be a good one

Same here mate. Same here.

SteJosh;4253305

whats happend to lost? ive not watched it since season 2 but WTF. … whats happend to lost? ive not watched it since season 2 but WTF. They are all time travelers now?:|

the island travels in time, not them. :thumbsup:

shanecr;4253581

the island travels in time, not them. :thumbsup:

Oh that makes sence cheers...:| lol

Holy ****, just watched Return to Afghan on youtube and saw that a mate of mine was out there. Went through 2 years of training with him, last time I saw him he had a broken leg lol. He even got his ciggy lit by Kemp! Sandy Govern - get in!

I saw my mate on there too.

strike;4268396

I saw my mate on there too.

5-6 mates of mine are in 5SCOTS (argylls) but I don't think they are all in the same company.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74837
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions