Top comments

I changed my avatar to this, during the week
32414382-ZDLAN.jpg

32412721-N3KjJ.jpg
19 Comments

Okay

I'm trying

32412721-N3KjJ.jpg

Remember the legacy, the welfare state a debt of repayment from the rich for the sacrifices of the poor, NHS, social housing, social security. Don't let that be clawed away.

The boys from the slums who died on foreign soil, the street urchins and the great unwashed, you stand in silence for them today while looking upon their descendents with disdain
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 11th Nov 2017

Original Poster

Felicitous44 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/armistice-day-two-minutes-silence-to-mark-remembrance-2825896repost

Sorry!

The Wombles?

Segata-Sanshiro1 h, 0 m ago

Remember the legacy, the welfare state a debt of repayment from the rich …Remember the legacy, the welfare state a debt of repayment from the rich for the sacrifices of the poor, NHS, social housing, social security. Don't let that be clawed away.The boys from the slums who died on foreign soil, the street urchins and the great unwashed, you stand in silence for them today while looking upon their descendents with disdain

32413116-0zFx6.jpg

I was in hobbycraft at 11:00 and they announced the 2 minutes start and end

I'll always remember the sacrifices our heroes made, So we can have our freedom. Lest we forget. R.I.P.

I changed my avatar to this, during the week
32414382-ZDLAN.jpg

Original Poster

Uilleam1752 m ago

I changed my avatar to this, during the week[Image]

I love this, very poignant

Not a split second for the civilian deaths and murders though... just makes it war propaganda to me.

cowsindahouse2 m ago

Not a split second for the civilian deaths and murders though... just …Not a split second for the civilian deaths and murders though... just makes it war propaganda to me.

It's for everyone who died, not just the soldiers.

cowsindahouse5 h, 49 m ago

Not a split second for the civilian deaths and murders though... just …Not a split second for the civilian deaths and murders though... just makes it war propaganda to me.

You know, I don't think most people think like this. Yes I reflect on those killed and injured but I also remember going to Hanover thirty odd years ago and seeing the damage done there by allied bombing. When I buy a poppy I know the money is for the British legion, but when I reflect in the two minute silence, I think of everyone damaged by war and how lucky we are that as a general rule none of us have had to go through it.

Unfortunately the traitors in Parliament are about to betray the country (and the majority vote) and bend over to the bureaucrats across the pond, destroying the freedoms the great men and women in War have sacrificed their lives for.

Wear your poppy with pride end of.

waterloo12th Nov

Wear your poppy with pride end of.

i was disgusted to find that ,my son got told to take his poppy off at school yesterday ,due to it being on sunday and its over now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants