Groups

Remembering everyones name

Banned
    I play rugby, key to winning is good communication. Unfortunately I'm useless with names, I can go around introducing myself to them all but if someone is really plain boring lack of personality or me not knowing anything about them I just forget it straight away. If I know something about them that makes them stand out I can attach that name to that person.

Anyone else find it difficult to remember peoples names or is it just me? There is like 30+ guys playing rugby. I reckon I know about 10 or so.

9 Comments

I just call everyone Dave, Dave :thumbsup:

It's worse when you need a reminder about your own name:)

I use[COLOR="Black"] 'Dude' [/COLOR]or [COLOR="Black"]'mi duck' [/COLOR]dependent on the situation.:thumbsup:

I play Rugby too and am cr*p with names, Do what all rugby teams do make up nicknames for people, the boring ones dont get one, but it dont matter that much.

Good players in my team who play in the pack are
    Chuckles
    Squicky
    Rancid
    Pedro
    Bloody
    ***** or dirty bar-stu-ard (depending where you are)
    tightarse

Original Poster Banned

problem is everyone knows my name....which makes me feel worse

lumoruk;5882863

problem is everyone knows my name....which makes me feel worse

Ditto, especially when they all know me as chuckles

what position you play and who for?

Original Poster Banned

deadduck_145;5883100

what position you play and who for?

Wing, one of the fastest players they got just my skill isn't up there yet haven't been playing long

lumoruk;5883122

Wing, one of the fastest players they got just my skill isn't up there … Wing, one of the fastest players they got just my skill isn't up there yet haven't been playing long

ive only played wing once and i was quite scared :oops: never made so many tackles in a game. As long as your fast theres not much skill needed, which team?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions