Reminder: Collect Nectar points when shopping in Amazon

Simply logon to your Nectar account and click online shopping, then choose Amazon retailer....

I posted this as Amazon is pretty hot these days!

7 Comments

I use ecashback for Amazon - which give 3.5% cash back :thumbsup:

Yatty;1369562

I use ecashback for Amazon - which give 3.5% cash back :thumbsup:

Are these other places paying out? I was aware that some claim to pay it but as it wasn't on quidco I didn't think it was genuine.

Thanks Titanium, good reminder

How much do you get in nectar points too? Is it one point per pound spent? That's effectively 0.5% back for most retailers isn't it? ie you get half a penny for most retailers, some give a penny.

Nectar estores pays 2 points per £1 spent.
nectar.com/dyn…zon

As 500 points = £2.50 worth at Argos etc, that's 1p/£ or 1%.
Worth more if you find some deal/voucher spending opportunity - eg half price theatre tokens earlier in the year!

HOWEVER Nectar estores SOMETIMES offer extra points - eg was Triple points ie 3% at Amazon until earlier this week

Moving to misc... we usually do not allow posts solely for cashback, so this is similar.

Thanks for the info mk-donald.

I have looked at e-cashrewards, I assume that's the one that was meant earlier? It seems to be 3.5% for most things as long as you choose the correct category, but the electricals one says cashback upto £5 but doesn't seem to say at what percentage (I assume 3.5% still). There also seems to be quite a few similar categories, ie electricals and electronics, which one to choose???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gear best shipping?44
    2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
    3. Virgin Media TV56
    4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions