Reminder for Soap & glory tote bag goes on sale (2am) ? @Boots £25

Soap&glory tote huge tote bag goes on sale tonight (2am) ? i know it has been posted over a week ago but for those who have forgotten here is a quick reminder.
£60 reduced to £25 not sure how much stock they have but am pretty sure they will sell out fast.
worth waiting up till 2am? I am as around that time last year they went on sale and sold out the time most people woke up.

( Merry christmas )

28 Comments

Banned

Will this be in-store as well?

Original Poster

will be instore aswell but there might be a £5 voucher working online
Edited by: "sunkissed" 17th Dec 2010

Banned

sunkissed

will be instore aswell

Great news.

Off to bed I go.

I still have an un-opened S&G hatbox from last year

I used my hatbox from last year within a month !!! Loved it and thought whats the point of buying it if your not going to use it! I love all that sort of stuff so wont ever go to waste here!

Am going to my local Boots store in the morning as sure I will get a few

Thanks OP

sunkissed

will be instore aswell but there might be a £5 voucher working online

Whats the £5 voucher ?

Original Poster

munkynutz

Whats the £5 voucher ?

PCBS24

sunkissed

PCBS24

Thanks

Ty xxx will have a look love it x

Site down. Anyone else getting this?

thegazman

Site down. Anyone else getting this?

Yeah.

munkynutz

Yeah.

Pretty sure it was the same last year. Soon as the site comes back on the servers will be going mental!

thegazman

Pretty sure it was the same last year. Soon as the site comes back on the … Pretty sure it was the same last year. Soon as the site comes back on the servers will be going mental!

yip was like this last year - dont think the site came back on till around 6am. Was so surprised though to head down to my local for it opening and tons were available

Honestly folks, dont wait up - absolutely fantastic bargain - but better getting some kip and coming back on in the morning

bossyboots

yip was like this last year - dont think the site came back on till … yip was like this last year - dont think the site came back on till around 6am. Was so surprised though to head down to my local for it opening and tons were availableHonestly folks, dont wait up - absolutely fantastic bargain - but better getting some kip and coming back on in the morning

Working at 8 tomorrow, so might have to take an early break and jump over to Braehead. Fingers crossed they will have 1, or maybe 2 at this price I remember waiting up for hours last year for the hat box, but was worth it in the end. Also remember spending a few hours to wrap the damn thing lol.

I got mine at 3.03 night night folks

Got one of these... not sure why lol.

Would women generally like this as present lol?

Banned

voucher doesn't seem to work, it's a valid code but doesn't actually take anything off

Make sure your logged in just got mine £20 pick up instore! Thanks op

Banned

joined the club with a different email address and it worked, i used code PCBS22

£22.90 delivered cant be bad, bought the ted baker set the other week which was a bargain too

Brilliant deal ESP with the extra fiver off- ordered :-)

can't get the voucher to work

thanks code worked for me, you have to be logged in x

ordered,

Banned

Ordered 1 to a store.

Top cashback, £5 off and points also

The voucher is valid but no discount is being applied

Banned

munkynutz

The voucher is valid but no discount is being applied

Have you logged in?

DLM

Have you logged in?

yeah

you have to be reistered with the parenting club and have a baby due next year for the code to work so i have read, just did this and the code worked fine

S &G is on 3 for 2 at the moment anyway,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
    3. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142

See more discussions