Reminder on getting ITV HD on SkyHD box

England v Brazil.

Just a reminder for anyone new to Sky HD.

Some will already know how but this is for those that don't know you can get ITV HD on Sky HD.
You need to have the new EPG installed.

Go to Options/Add channels.
The settings are you need are:
Frequency(Ghz) 11.427 (this has to be entered manually with the number buttons)
Polarisation H
Symbol Rate 27.5
FEC 2/3

Press yellow button to find channels.
ITV3 is shown as '10510'.
Select and press yellow again to store.
10510 will then be stored in the 'other channels' section.
Hope this helps someone,

15 Comments

Original Poster

More info on the EPG etc can be found in this thread hotukdeals.com/ite…642

where to is other channels

Whens the new EPG being rolled out - i keep getting that interactive demo on sky anytime but still have old epg

Also i dont have the phoneline connect - would that affect the update of it

Original Poster

csamual;6888772

Tv guide/options/other channels

Original Poster

csamual;6888772

Tv guide/options/other channels

dandoc2;6888788

Whens the new EPG being rolled out - i keep getting that interactive demo … Whens the new EPG being rolled out - i keep getting that interactive demo on sky anytime but still have old epgAlso i dont have the phoneline connect - would that affect the update of it

EPG already out, mine was updated 6 months ago. Mine shows in settings/system details/EPG version 'sky+8.3.2'. Can't help with phone, mines always connected so I don't know.

all done nice one m8

Original Poster

csamual;6888849

all done nice one m8

NP :thumbsup:

deek72;6888826

Tv guide/options/other channelsEPG already out, mine was updated 6 months … Tv guide/options/other channelsEPG already out, mine was updated 6 months ago. Mine shows in settings/system details/EPG version 'sky+8.3.2'. Can't help with phone, mines always connected so I don't know.

Mine was only updated around 2 weeks ago. My phone line isnt connected as my modem is and have no room, and updated mine fine. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

4lyons09;6888872

Mine was only updated around 2 weeks ago. My phone line isnt connected as … Mine was only updated around 2 weeks ago. My phone line isnt connected as my modem is and have no room, and updated mine fine. :thumbsup:

Suppose it must come through the dish then?

deek72;6888878

Havnt a clue, must do I guess.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6889156

Spammed, getting bored of this been reposted, just bump the existing … Spammed, getting bored of this been reposted, just bump the existing thread.

Why, when was it reposted? I posted it 6 months ago and not seen it since. And bumping the original thread does not put it,in the 'new' section unless I'm mistaken?
Furthermore, if you're bored of it what are you doing here? Ignore it.
And furtherfurthermore, ask csamual if he's bored of it.

Come to think of it, what does happen to it if it's bumped (by bumping I think you mean just adding a reply to the original thread?) Does it just move to the top of the 'discussed' tab? If so, who reads that? Certainly not me, I'm always looking for new suff.

Another thread wont hurt surely, its helped someone tonight. There are plenty of COD, moaning, advise threads. Nothing wrong with a friendly reminder. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6889264

Someone posted it as a deal not long ago, and Emma moved it into here.

Deal?
Anyway, I just thought about it when I started watching the match and thought as it's 6 months since I posted it that some people might appreciate it.

well it helped me out didnt know i could do it my viewing is better now im glade he reposted otherwise id be watching plain old standad def

deek72;6888878

Indeed it does, no telephone line required.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764009
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917251
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415314087
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134

See more discussions