Reminder - Royal Mail prices increase today - Monday 23rd March 2020

Groups

9 Comments
I have completely stopped using First class mail. Yes, the saving is tiny but when a day more doesn't matter, it adds up. Also, in reality, the letter gets delivered at First class speed.
Edited by: "bozo007" 23rd Mar
Couldn’t have come at a better time for Royal Mail when people will be relying on their service even more
bozo00723/03/2020 07:03

I have completely stopped using First class mail. Yes, the saving is tiny …I have completely stopped using First class mail. Yes, the saving is tiny but when a day more doesn't matter, it adds up. Also, in reality, the letter gets delivered at First class speed.

I was thinking the other day that I never really use 1st class.

Maybe it's time that Royal Mail had a complete overhaul & just basically have 1 stamp that is valid for postage at the same speed for the whole country.
Delightful12323/03/2020 19:51

Maybe it's time that Royal Mail had just basically 1 stamp that is valid …Maybe it's time that Royal Mail had just basically 1 stamp that is valid for postage at the same speed for the whole country.

Thats the way it used to be years ago, just a single rate, I could never see how sorting everything into 1st & 2nd class made economic sense, its just a waste of time and money.
Delbert.Grady23/03/2020 20:18

Thats the way it used to be years ago, just a single rate, I could never …Thats the way it used to be years ago, just a single rate, I could never see how sorting everything into 1st & 2nd class made economic sense, its just a waste of time and money.

I agree, why complicate things when you don't have to.
Another kick in the butt for small businesses
Thanks for the info @Delightful123

It's been a while since i've used Royal Mail, quite expensive for a large letter isn't it
millarcat26/03/2020 22:06

Thanks for the info @Delightful123 It's been a while since i've used Royal …Thanks for the info @Delightful123 It's been a while since i've used Royal Mail, quite expensive for a large letter isn't it

Yeah, it's gone expensive.
Oh sugar, i meant to get some stamps before they went up, off topic but i don't think they should be called Royal now they are privatised
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants