Expired

Remote control for Thomson Tv

2 replies
Found 6th Dec 2006
Does anyone know where i can get a cheap remote control for my thomson 28"tele?
Maybe someone has one lying about the house that they dont need or know where i can get one cheap?

Im after the remote for the thomson 28WH403 tv, we were burgled at the start of the year and the took the all the remotes etc but not the tv (it was face down on the carpet)lol
ever since we cant change the brightness etc on the tv but only change the channels on the sky remote,

Many thanks

saxo :santa:

1. Ask
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. TV
3 Comments

You could have a look here. Can't comment on the company as I have never used them

avukltd.com/rem…ils

I picked up one of those universal remote controls for a tenner from homebase, I didnt expect it to work to be honest becuase it was a for an old ferguson tv, it worked a treat!

You dont even need to know the frequency, it comes with a list of manufactures 4 digit codes, find the manufacturer then work your way through the codes (theres about 5 for each) until it works for your tv.

Original Poster

got that site already luckyjim, yes that is a good price of £13 as i asked a seller on ebay and he told me £40 .....yeh riiiiight !! lol
Iv got one of those minstrel man but there is no function on it to change the brightness etc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61643
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    3. Chat magazine issue 4323
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions