Groups
    EXPIRED

remote control helicopter

I have brought a remote control helicopter for a family member for xmas i know they are not all great the one i got was a science museum one from argos reduced to £20 however it did not work i have since returned it for refund they have no more and i cant find it on argos website so looking for a new one around the same price any ideas or tips would be great.

The one i have found looks better than the argos one as has 2 blades is this any good
    play.com/Gad…tml

7 Comments

Don't know if you have one locally but Waitrose are flogging off all christmas gifts at 50% - can pick up a remote controlled helicopter for £10. Looks OK to me....guessing John Lewis will have them too. Half tempted myself :-D

Got my boyfriend the Picoo Tandem Z helicopter for xmas, cost me £15 from play. He has just figured out how to fly it, he loves it

Picoo-Z helicopters usually fall in price after xmas so keep a look out for them.
    I got some Picoo-Z from Tesco last year - £9.99 for a box with two helicopters and controlls.

The Science museum one is pretty good, my nephew got one for Xmas and frankly didn't get a look in when I got my hands on it which spurred me on to get one myself.
    It's this one...zavvi.com/100…tml
    Cost me £14.45 cos I had £2.50 off voucher from the xmas game.

dcx_badass;7364713

Get a Picoo Z. The chinook is the best.

Thats what I was talking about above, its great

i got picoo z from debenhams with voucher codes from here for only 9 quid delivered!!! now that has to be a deal and a half if they have any left

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7366147

I've got the normal Picoo Z which is good, but takes some skill to fly, … I've got the normal Picoo Z which is good, but takes some skill to fly, the chinook looks easier because of the dual rotors.

I like the look of that one too the chinok one any body know the best price online best i could find is £33 ish delivered
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress44
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      3. Private Number Plate44
      4. Iptv1228

See more discussions