EXPIRED

Remote control helicopter

I am looking for a remote control helicopter for my son. I am a bit confused with the reviews of these, they seem to be pretty mixed. I have seen the one on play for £9.99 delivered, but these look as though one slight mis-hap and it will fall apart. Has anybody got any recommendations on these for less than £20.
Thanks.:thumbsup:

3 Comments

Right, you've got two main choices.

The syma (the one you refer to) is apparently really good to fly. Not too sure how robust though.

The Picoo Z here:

]http//ww…0dg

The Picoo Z is really easy to fly and very robust.

One word of caution however. For a young child I would imagine they are fairly difficult to control due to the sensitivity of the controls. You could always get it and he could watch you fly it!

Great fun!!!

kramvic

I am looking for a remote control helicopter for my son. I am a bit … I am looking for a remote control helicopter for my son. I am a bit confused with the reviews of these, they seem to be pretty mixed. I have seen the one on play for £9.99 delivered, but these look as though one slight mis-hap and it will fall apart. Has anybody got any recommendations on these for less than £20.Thanks.:thumbsup:

Don't forget Quidco!

Original Poster

Many thank's for quick reply, might be a good idea if dad shows him how to control it anyway! big boys toys and all that. The Picoo Z looks very sturdy, will see if any more replies. Cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions