Remote mobile phone unlocking?

5 replies
Found 19th Jun 2010
Found a few on the net but was wondering if anyone had used a particular service and had a good experience?

5 Comments

Just want's opinions of service's people have used. Unfortunately, i haven't used any service's on the internet. Care to add which phone it is your wanting to unlock though?

chris_avfc;8875678

http://www.mobileunlocked.co.uk/I used them and they were awesome

Lol, £68 to unlock an iphone on O2. It's free, or £15 with them directly.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8875460

Depends on the phone, and as you didn't bother to say, not sure what you … Depends on the phone, and as you didn't bother to say, not sure what you expect from this thread.

all I really wanted to know was if someone had used a particular service then I could look it up myself, not looking for someone to do it for me..

its a Samsung Pixon,

therossitron;8876860

all I really wanted to know was if someone had used a particular service … all I really wanted to know was if someone had used a particular service then I could look it up myself, not looking for someone to do it for me..its a Samsung Pixon,

If you get stuck i can do it for you free of charge just pay for return postage of your choice

spitroast
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma45
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131

See more discussions