Remove Bloatware apps from Xiaomi - Miui phone

Posted 26th Jan
Just found out about this so thought it was worthwhile sharing.

reddit.com/r/X…oat

Download the ADB app for your computer and you'll be able too access your Miui phone and remove all those lingering apps that you've never touched.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

6 Comments
Thanks!! I shall be using this.
EN1GMA27/01/2020 09:35

Thanks!! I shall be using this.

Likewise. Not got round to it yet but I don't use any of the Miui apps (apart from system ones) so it'll be good to see them go
I just hide them with nova launcher
AgentDaleCooper28/01/2020 07:34

I just hide them with nova launcher

That's served me well, but it's beside the point really. This is about freeing up the space, de-bloating and getting control of your phone
tommytbone128/01/2020 08:08

That's served me well, but it's beside the point really. This is about …That's served me well, but it's beside the point really. This is about freeing up the space, de-bloating and getting control of your phone

I agree with you there. As Ive not done this before, step 1 mentions downloading ADB - i assume this is to you phone?

Download and launch the Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools from here.
AgentDaleCooper28/01/2020 09:18

I agree with you there. As Ive not done this before, step 1 mentions …I agree with you there. As Ive not done this before, step 1 mentions downloading ADB - i assume this is to you phone?Download and launch the Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools from here.

No, it's the desktop app which links to your phone. So you will need a pc/mac to do it (unfortunately!)
Love a bit of Twin Peaks btw!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants