EXPIRED

removed post

Hi,

I just put a post up in the general deals section and have just been messaged saying it has been removed and this is normal practice - i just want to know why it was removed?

I've put other deal posts up before and they have stayed up.

17 Comments

Admin

Because it was an adult site, and deemed unsuitable for Hotukdeals

Original Poster

But i checked other posts that were up to see if it was ok to post and saw some for lovehoney - this is an adult site too!

Original Poster

I just don't get it, it was a good deal i found and there are other posts on HUKDs from other adult sites that are up, this site was no different! :thinking:

Original Poster

Can one of the mods tell me what the difference is between the site i put the deal up for and the other adult sites posts that have stayed up on here? im interested to know :?

Original Poster

Oh ok thanks i will pm a mod, i even put in my post that it was an adult site as a warning to others. I put the post up, went and got a drink and 2 mins later it was removed! Thanks though jellybaby22

Banned

3 mods will have reviewed the site and decided to remove it so there must have been something wrong with it

Original Poster

Well i dont understand it - i would tell you the site so you could tell me what you think but i dont wanna get in trouble!

Banned

curlycat;2795437

Well i dont understand it - i would tell you the site so you could tell … Well i dont understand it - i would tell you the site so you could tell me what you think but i dont wanna get in trouble!

Your lucky, i got suspended doing the same thing.

They do like me, on here :x

Original Poster

Stupid question but how do you pm?

Banned

curlycat;2795456

Stupid question but how do you pm?

Press on name and follow instructions.

Original Poster

Thanks i will do it now!

Maybe the site in question doesn't provide any revenue for HUKD like Lovehoney?

Banned

donnydude;2795467

Maybe the site in question doesn't provide any revenue for HUKD like … Maybe the site in question doesn't provide any revenue for HUKD like Lovehoney?

I like a bit of controversy :thumbsup:

Banned

donnydude;2795467

Maybe the site in question doesn't provide any revenue for HUKD like … Maybe the site in question doesn't provide any revenue for HUKD like Lovehoney?

As if that would have any significance!:whistling:

Original Poster

donnydude;2795467

oh maybe not that could be why!!! ;-)

Banned

curlycat;2795477

oh maybe not that could be why!!! ;-)

wtf is your avvy? :?

Admin

Revenue has nothing to do with it.

We assess new merchants and if they're deemed unsuitable, the post is removed.
There's a fine line between what's acceptable and what isn't as this is supposed to be a family forum.

Locking Thread

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764026
  2. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
  3. PS4 Beta Software Version 511
  4. Better watch out for these...1017

See more discussions