Removing a deal

Found 31st Dec 2011
Can anyone help, i have posted a duplicate deal, how do you remove it, saves everyone telling you its a repost

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

Click spam.

Original Poster

Thanks

Which one

Original Poster

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/penn-waveblaster-evo-boat-rod-jig-rod-dark-blue-1-86-m-44-99-amazon-1105995#post13273833
This one but gonna spam it. Thanks

Removed now

Original Poster

Thanks

Voted HOT

Sloth/Mod

In future as well as hitting spam if you send a report then a member of the team will remove for you. Thanks

Why can't there just be a remove thread button that the creator can click?

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/disapoint/grand/morgan_freeman_disapoint_gif.gif

Sloth/Mod

Orcinus_orca

Simple answer is it would be abused. People would have a deal go cold, through a paddy and delete it.

Remove thread in misc option then

Sloth/Mod

Orcinus_orca

Not needed......people take their time to contribute to a thread so shouldn't have their posts removed by any user willy nilly with a thread delete button.

The answer is if people want to be fickle about their threads...........don't start one in the first place.

What forum doesn't have an option to remove thread except hotukdeals...none...that tells you something

Sloth/Mod

Orcinus_orca

What forum doesn't have an option to remove thread except … What forum doesn't have an option to remove thread except hotukdeals...none...that tells you something

Why not start threadds on those forums then? Choice is king

No, installing a simple delete thread button is the best solution. Can you answer the question.. What forum doesn't have an option to remove thread except hotukdeals?

Banned

Orcinus_orca

People would ask the most stupid questions then throw a paddy when the thread backfired and delete it.
Best to leave it up to show the rest of the misc users the op's true colours.

Sloth/Mod

Orcinus_orca

No, installing a simple delete thread button is the best solution. Can … No, installing a simple delete thread button is the best solution. Can you answer the question.. What forum doesn't have an option to remove thread except hotukdeals?

Ask for it in feedback........if the site Admin agrees it may be added. If they don't it won't.

As for other forums.......i don't know. I don't use them.

What i do know though is the rules and guidlines of sites i do use and if i didn't agree with them and couldn't live within their constraints i simply wouldn't use the site in question.

Banned

Orcinus_orca

No, installing a simple delete thread button is the best solution. Can … No, installing a simple delete thread button is the best solution. Can you answer the question.. What forum doesn't have an option to remove thread except hotukdeals?

Network 54 forums.
There are thousands upon thousands of them.

dcx_badass

Most.

(_;)

Thanks for your input, and mind your step on the way out

http://gifsoup.com/view3/1693267/guy-thrown-out-the-window-o.gif
Edited by: "simplex" 31st Dec 2011

Syzable

Simple answer is it would be abused. People would have a deal go cold, … Simple answer is it would be abused. People would have a deal go cold, through a paddy and delete it.

How does that work? (_;)

Sloth/Mod

MiiCK

How does that work? (_;)

God knows.............i make it up as i go along

Orcinus_orca

(_;)

Digital Spy, and that's the only other one I use so I'd assume dcx is correct.

The 3 or 4 forums I use don't have a 'delete thread' option

Just because you post ludicrous threads and then 'through' (;) sy) a paddy

Banned

Orcinus_orca

I can see why you'd love this option judging by your recent misc threads lol

especially this one!

hotukdeals.com/mis…342

Edited by: "csiman" 31st Dec 2011

Banned

sancho1983

The 3 or 4 forums I use don't have a 'delete thread' optionJust because … The 3 or 4 forums I use don't have a 'delete thread' optionJust because you post ludicrous threads and then 'through' (;) sy) a paddy

same here. Never even come across a 'delete thread' option anywhere!

Oh noes, I bet you are a SCD subscriber

I'm lost lol. Don't use it that much anymore, only went on soap forums really

Orca i think i have found you your dream site,

http://files.vbulletin.com/doc_images/inline_moderation/thread_action.png

Orcinus_orca

(_;)

Troll much?

Ohh definitely not!! Can't stand anything like that haha
Post a comment
@
    Text