Removing a plasma from the wall

5 replies
Found 17th Oct 2010
Decorating the front room & need to get the tv off the wall. Stupidly misplaced the instructions for the bracket.

this is the bracket i have:

superfi.co.uk/ind…524

looking underneath there are 2 large screws on the parts that attached the the tv the hook onto the bracket. im assuming these are the security screws i need to get off.

would the tool need simply be a long phillips screwdriver? the longest i have is 25mm but i still cant get close enough to turn the screw.

advice appreciated.

5 Comments

Original Poster

bracket link Here

Long philips screwdriver to release the safety then lift the tv off the fixed plate.

Original Poster

abacus

Long philips screwdriver to release the safety then lift the tv off the … Long philips screwdriver to release the safety then lift the tv off the fixed plate.

when you say safety. you mean the screws? ive got a similar bracket in the bedroom but without the security screws & understand the unhook part.

Yes the screws basically tighten under the lip of the plate thats fixed to the wall.

Original Poster

abacus

Yes the screws basically tighten under the lip of the plate thats fixed … Yes the screws basically tighten under the lip of the plate thats fixed to the wall.

thanks for your help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322
    2. Which wall design do you like best?47
    3. Money Saving Tips...2240
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226667

See more discussions