Groups

Removing Card Details form XBOX 360

When you sign up to Xbox live online using a bank card through the 360 where are the details stored? Are they stored on the HDD off the console or are they linked to the gamer tag ID thing? And how do you remove the card details?

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

They are with MS.
    I phoned they, they said they would remove details.
    Took a month

Sign in at xbox.com, go to my account, then manage payment options and remove the card from there

GIANTHANDMAN;6041062

Sign in at xbox.com, go to my account, then manage payment options and … Sign in at xbox.com, go to my account, then manage payment options and remove the card from there

Not sure you can. I had to phone support and tell them to remove it. They make it as hard as possible for you

i phoned and told them it was my sons tag and would like them to remove it, was removed straght away.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

what number did you use to contact them? thanks

matt-the-blade;6048310

what number did you use to contact them? thanks

You can now remove card details on their website. Its in the My account section, under mange payment options.

Dont bother calling them when i called them to try and remove my card details they said they changes would take place in a month and they didnt.

If you still want to call the phone number is - 0800 587 1102
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523420
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …193518
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1842
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2735

See more discussions