Groups

Removing points from license

So, im sure ive been told or read somewhere, that when the points on your driving license are spent, you have to pay to have them removed.

Can anyone get any info on this, as ive been told im wrong :roll:

11 Comments

Joshanna

So, im sure ive been told or read somewhere, that when the points on your … So, im sure ive been told or read somewhere, that when the points on your driving license are spent, you have to pay to have them removed.Can anyone get any info on this, as ive been told im wrong :roll:

This link should help you Joshanna ]Info on Driving License

Can I just clarify here that you only need to pay should you want to actually physically remove them from your licence after they have expired (3 years till expiry, 4 years on licence).

Otherwise there is no need to pay, unless your just worrying cus you have some biro on your licnece.

Fonze mate, your entering a domestic here, just thought I would forewarn you! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I was right as always :giggle:

Joshanna

I was right as always :giggle:

Quoting that so you look like a fool in a min and you change it! :thumbsup:

grdesign

Fonze mate, your entering a domestic here, just thought I would forewarn … Fonze mate, your entering a domestic here, just thought I would forewarn you! :thumbsup:

you 2 at it again!!!;-)

Thought my quick responce and link would have atleast got me some rep :-( :cry:

Original Poster

Not entering any domestic here, im right your wrong, i told you you had to do something and pay to have them removed but you wouldnt believe me, so what if thats ONLY if you want them removing.

At the end of the day , im still correct by what i said, and dont argue, as your the one who always comes grovelling!

Whatever deary, so long as your happy! :thumbsup:

grdesign

Whatever deary, so long as your happy! :thumbsup:

Joshanna has clearly won this one Grdesign :giggle:

Original Poster

Nah, its already in use by you remember :thumbsup:

hehe, if I pay for you two to get a room..... :-D

Joshanna

Nah, its already in use by you remember :thumbsup:

I've finished, though it needs a clean, ur job, as always :-D
    Post a comment
    @