Groups

Removing rep???

Had some rep given, that has now dissappeared, didn't know you could remove rep after giving it to someone.....so I just wanted to know...how do you do it?

21 Comments

Is the user that gave you it still about? (not banned i mean)

Banned

when threads or posts get deleted by mods then the rep also goes, not spammed threads but ones that have been deleted

Does it say 'N/A'? If so, that means the thread/post was deleted

Original Poster

Its just gone....think the person is still around and the thread is still active, not sure to be honest, theres no trace of it left :?

Banned

lil_tiger;5201122

Its just gone....think the person is still around and the thread is still … Its just gone....think the person is still around and the thread is still active, not sure to be honest, theres no trace of it left :?

then a mod will have removed it, best speak to one of them if you want to know why

Original Poster

sassie;5201141

then a mod will have removed it, best speak to one of them if you want to … then a mod will have removed it, best speak to one of them if you want to know why

aint too fussed really, just thought there was a way (that I didnt know about) to take rep off lol

Banned

lil_tiger;5201149

aint too fussed really, just thought there was a way (that I didnt know … aint too fussed really, just thought there was a way (that I didnt know about) to take rep off lol

no, only mods can remove rep, unless it was autoremoved due to thread or a post you where repped for being deleted

Bhav007;5201094

Does it say 'N/A'? If so, that means the thread/post was deleted

wow your still here after your rant!
    i thought it was funny

Original Poster

sassie;5201158

no, only mods can remove rep, unless it was autoremoved due to thread or … no, only mods can remove rep, unless it was autoremoved due to thread or a post you where repped for being deleted

ohhhh thats it lol....i deleted my post problem solved...thanks

Banned

lil_tiger;5201243

ohhhh thats it lol....i deleted my post problem solved...thanks

lol

ilovepink;5201197

wow your still here after your rant!i thought it was funny

lol you missed him in a post last night
    'expired and spammed'
    hows that for hypocrisy - if you cant beat the wannabes then you best join em!

the rep indicator in profile seems completely different to the one below avatar - one on my profile had lots more red dots than the ones i have here.
    Then i expired 4 or 5 of my old deals and now its only orange dots - avatar one unchanged though i think.

brilly;5201301

lol you missed him in a post last night'expired and spammed' hows that … lol you missed him in a post last night'expired and spammed' hows that for hypocrisy - if you cant beat the wannabes then you best join em!

You're another one. :roll:.

ilovepink;5201197

wow your still here after your rant!i thought it was funny

I know, it was!!!

Bhav007;5201328

I know, it was!!!

wow, hpw can you use the 'c' word and still be here :thinking:

i think its you who pays off the mods

Bhav007;5201328

I know, it was!!!

loupomm;5201354

wow, hpw can you use the 'c' word and still be here :thinking:i think its … wow, hpw can you use the 'c' word and still be here :thinking:i think its you who pays off the mods

nothing against you, but how can you say all that inc the C word and not get at least a suspension???:w00t:

loupomm;5201354

wow, hpw can you use the 'c' word and still be here :thinking:i think its … wow, hpw can you use the 'c' word and still be here :thinking:i think its you who pays off the mods

ilovepink;5201395

nothing against you, but how can you say all that inc the C word and not … nothing against you, but how can you say all that inc the C word and not get at least a suspension???:w00t:

Because they agreed with me but couldn't do anything as they were being paid, lol!

Banned

i would imagine the thread was spammed and the mods aint come across it yet, although im not sanctioning what he did, ceertain people seem to be on a ride to push people as far as they can lately

oh looks like you didnt get away with it.....

sassie;5201463

i would imagine the thread was spammed and the mods aint come across it … i would imagine the thread was spammed and the mods aint come across it yet, although im not sanctioning what he did, ceertain people seem to be on a ride to push people as far as they can lately

defo:thumbsup:

ilovepink;5201395

nothing against you, but how can you say all that inc the C word and not … nothing against you, but how can you say all that inc the C word and not get at least a suspension???:w00t:

wait a sec... the c word?
    lol i think this is a different rant to the one i saw ..and to think i missed it!

one i saw was him complaining about all the wannabe mods on here and how pathetic they were and how they needed to get a life etc going around saying 'deal posted' 'spammed' etc and how he was a mod of a huge forum etc.
    that got deleted/spammed and he instantly made a new thread whining about it...which got deleted/spammed.
    then last night he was that wannabe mod with his spammed/expired comment.

what was this one about?

brilly;5201585

wait a sec... the c word?lol i think this is a different rant to the one … wait a sec... the c word?lol i think this is a different rant to the one i saw ..and to think i missed it!one i saw was him complaining about all the wannabe mods on here and how pathetic they were and how they needed to get a life etc going around saying 'deal posted' 'spammed' etc and how he was a mod of a huge forum etc. that got deleted/spammed and he instantly made a new thread whining about it...which got deleted/spammed.then last night he was that wannabe mod with his spammed/expired comment.what was this one about?

i thought it was funny

but basically slaging off vibeone and saying that vibeone pays off the mods (i :lol:'ed at that bit)

and yes he did say the c word!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4632181
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1112
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764693

See more discussions