Renault kadjar parking sensors help

Posted 10th Nov
Hi all. Purchased a Renault kadjar dynamique nav dci 66 plate yesterday on the front screen there is an option for parking sensors but when u click into it nothing happens also can’t see any sensors anywhere around the car. Does anyone know would this have had any at any time or is the screen option there for if you fit later? If so can anyone recommend a decent good priced set for back and front please. TIA X
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Have you pics of the car? Front and back? You might be accidentally switching the parking sensors off if you’re clicking the parking sensors button
Although I've got a different car, you can't see my sensors either but they are there and work, have you tested by reversing towards a wall, does it beep when you go into reverse?
It’s a Renault, notoriously bad for wiring. You probably have them, they just don’t work.

My Renault actually blew up with me in it, lucky I was parked between on the road between the hospital and fire station. Still had to have skin graft due to the fire as was pulled out unconscious from the burning car.

Will never buy any french car again.
cmdr_elito10/11/2019 17:12

It’s a Renault, notoriously bad for wiring. You probably have them, they j …It’s a Renault, notoriously bad for wiring. You probably have them, they just don’t work.My Renault actually blew up with me in it, lucky I was parked between on the road between the hospital and fire station. Still had to have skin graft due to the fire as was pulled out unconscious from the burning car.Will never buy any french car again.

Don't blame French cars because of some crappy hitman who can't do a proper job.
TobyZ10/11/2019 18:56

Don't blame French cars because of some crappy hitman who can't do a …Don't blame French cars because of some crappy hitman who can't do a proper job.

That was the first thing the police asked as I came to in the back of the ambulance.
Douglas_Birks10/11/2019 16:40

Although I've got a different car, you can't see my sensors either but …Although I've got a different car, you can't see my sensors either but they are there and work, have you tested by reversing towards a wall, does it beep when you go into reverse?

Yes tried that nothing happens will look to have a set fitted ty
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants