Renault Laguna 2 Radio Code?

My battery went flat and this erased the radio code, any free code out there!!

10 Comments

Not got the car manual?

They are available on ebay for not a great deal.

Original Poster

pghstochaj;4532429

Not got the car manual?They are available on ebay for not a great deal.

got the manual but nothing there!!

Go to a local car radio / electrical shop. They will recover the code for you for around £17.00. Don't go to Renault as they will charge you much more.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4532790

Go to a local car radio / electrical shop. They will recover the code for … Go to a local car radio / electrical shop. They will recover the code for you for around £17.00. Don't go to Renault as they will charge you much more.

I think I will do that. Thank you

It will be less than £10 on ebay...!

It should be in your paperwork though.

pghstochaj;4532906

It will be less than £10 on ebay...!It should be in your paperwork though.

It is cheaper on eBay, but the codes rarely work - not worth throwing money at.

Predikuesi;4532947

It is cheaper on eBay, but the codes rarely work - not worth throwing … It is cheaper on eBay, but the codes rarely work - not worth throwing money at.

Based on what? Twice with Renault stereos I have needed codes, twice it has been fine.

pghstochaj;4533015

Based on what? Twice with Renault stereos I have needed codes, twice it … Based on what? Twice with Renault stereos I have needed codes, twice it has been fine.

Personal experience mainly. You have been very lucky - or maybe I have not been

Renault will give you the code for free. Just ask nicely, worked for me. The charge should be £15.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ebid over Ebay22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    3. Better watch out for these...915
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846088

See more discussions