Groups

Renault Laguna Drivers Car Door Won't Shut!!!!!!

Renault Laguna 2003 1.9 dci, opened the doors via the central locking as per usual and got in. Went to shut the door and drive off and it just would not stay shut. Nothing fouling it and the latch/lock in the door is in the correct place. Soaked it in WD40 but still no joy. Had to drive down the road holding the door shut, not the best........
    Any ideas or similar stories/remedies please!!!!

8 Comments

It sounds like that power is not getting to the lock. Does it refuse to lock with a key? Can it be locked from the passenger side by flipping the "pin" on the door?

hi may sound silly but have you tried just lifting the handle on the outside, just lift as if ur gonna get in and let go, my ex's car not a renault does that now and again and thats all we had to do, may not work, but he never used to think about doing that

had this happen on my jag last year while really cold weather.im sry but cant remember wot i did to get it to shut other than wot you have used wd40.mine werent nothing bad tho.sry couldnt help more

stainy127;3754059

had this happen on my jag

Show off!:p

Predikuesi;3754083

Show off!:p

oh no reading back does come over that way lol :oops: aint got it now anyway

stainy127;3754405

oh no reading back does come over that way lol :oops: aint got it now … oh no reading back does come over that way lol :oops: aint got it now anyway

This was the post where you were supposed to say, 'aint got it now though....part ex'd it for a Bentley!'

mine did that once - i had to unlock the door with the key not the remote - then i could use it properly again

no bentley,the maybach drives like a dream tho:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions