Groups

Renault World Series

Anyone got a spare ticket for renault world series on the sunday? me and my mates want to go but they only sent me 3 not 4 tickets

13 Comments

sorry i gave all mine away

Original Poster

umanga;2224990

sorry i gave all mine away

Cheers added rep to you anyway

I got one, if you PM your address I will send to you, I actually have four if you know anyone that wants any more?

Original Poster

PM sent, cheers for that dude.

rep added!

I have 4 x week-end tickets if anyone wants them pleae PM
    We can't go

--------------------
    [COLOR=red]TICKETS HAVE NOW BEEN TAKEN[/COLOR]

I have two tickets for any nice females who want to come along with me and my mate lol

i have 2 if any one wants them

Original Poster

cheers all ive left rep for anyone who has offered tickets, just hope i get some here in time now!

Original Poster

kidcat;2225045

I got one, if you PM your address I will send to you, I actually have … I got one, if you PM your address I will send to you, I actually have four if you know anyone that wants any more?

can you confirm that your going to get the ticket in the post for me?

Cheers

I've got one if he soesnt send it to you.

geraintl;2227769

can you confirm that your going to get the ticket in the post for me? … can you confirm that your going to get the ticket in the post for me? Cheers

Will post first thing in the morning, sorry, been away for a few hours. Have a good time.

Original Poster

kidcat;2229168

Will post first thing in the morning, sorry, been away for a few hours. … Will post first thing in the morning, sorry, been away for a few hours. Have a good time.

thanks very much hope i get them in time!

geraintl;2240542

thanks very much hope i get them in time!

have popped it in the post first class, have a good time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1516
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764393
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?711
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions