Groups

Renew 4G Mobile Contract

Hi.

Sim Only 12 month contract.
    I'm currently with EE paying £19.99 for unlimited calls and texts and 20GB of 4G data.This was an instore managers deal.
    My contract runs out at the end of the month. I called them last night and the only offer they had was for the same cost but 15GB data.

Anyone know of any better deals or how to get anything different/better from EE ?

Thanks

11 Comments

Tesco mobile 4g with tethering, sim only

12 month
    £20.00 ----5000 / 5000 20GB

Edited by: "cullies" 2nd Feb

mobiles.co.uk are offering vodafone 20GB with unlimited texts and unlimited calls for £20 p/m but equate to £11p/m with casback by redemption. also you can get cashback from TopCashback/Quidco . using topcashback you can use a £10 voucher and get some cash back(unsure of how much cashback is there .for quidco cashback its £15.
    hopfully that helps and if someone could add if it doesnt read clearly then please do so

​cashback by redemption is when you login to mobiles.co.uk and attach a bill on bill month 4,6,8,10 or something to that effect and i believe it takes upto 8 weeks for cheque to arrive.

Original Poster

This contract has discounts applied which will expire at the end of the month increasing the cost a lot.
    So I'm trying to find something similar.

I'd like to keep away from redemption deals. I signed up to one of these for my son and just as I was due to be payed out dialaphone went bust

EE and Three seem to give the best signal around here, O2 (giffgaff and tesco) seem to suffer.

Thanks

Call and ask for your PAC which is 30 days valid, when they call you back ask them to continue the current plan & cost or better it.

Phone them up, go to cancellations. I got... For £15pm. 25 gb (15 can be used as eu roaming data) unlimited calls and texts, bt sport free for a year.

Tell them you're leaving. They will do the same deal or better.

itsdavidjones1984

Phone them up, go to cancellations. I got... For £15pm. 25 gb (15 can … Phone them up, go to cancellations. I got... For £15pm. 25 gb (15 can be used as eu roaming data) unlimited calls and texts, bt sport free for a year.

​that is a brilliant deal imo . don't like not good reception in my area but yeah try to get this deal.

if you quote the BT mobile deals (you don't have to be a BT customer) then you'll get around 15gb for £15 a month (i think). Click Here

TheMappers

if you quote the BT mobile deals (you don't have to be a BT customer) … if you quote the BT mobile deals (you don't have to be a BT customer) then you'll get around 15gb for £15 a month (i think). Click Here

​Have a look at this Thread lots of potential options in the comments.

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice.
    I've spoken to EE and renewed for 12 months. 20GB 4G MAx data, unlimited minutes and texts, 500MB roaming etc for £14.99 per month.

Quite happy with that.
    Edited by: "TomT" 8th Feb
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone/ipad external storage23
      2. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?88
      3. Looking for a phone11
      4. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?23

See more discussions