Groups

Rental property search without involving estate agents

I am looking to rent a property in Surbiton or Clapham (or any other place between these two towns), from where I can get a train to reach London Waterloo for work.

However, I do not want to involve the letting agents in my property search. I remember coming across couple of websites in the past where the landlords advertise or post the property details directly to find tenants and the letting agents are not involved. I know about Gumtree but some advertisers on Gumtree are not very reliable.

I can't remember the website's name now, does anyone know of any such website where I can search for rental properties directly advertised by the landlords without involving the middleman.

8 Comments

[url]www.rightmove.co.uk[/url] or .com one of them

ok that does only do letting agencies rather than private renting, but your better off becuase then your sure of having a pukka tenancy agreement.

other sites include fish4homes rentaproperty

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5768061

[url]www.rightmove.co.uk[/url] or .com one of themok that does only do … [url]www.rightmove.co.uk[/url] or .com one of themok that does only do letting agencies rather than private renting, but your better off becuase then your sure of having a pukka tenancy agreement.other sites include fish4homes rentaproperty

kaku_lala;5768074

look at the 2 underneath then........ as per post :roll:

gumtree
    local shop windows
    local papers

oops u said gumtree sorry

friday ads?

Found this after a google.

]http//ww…CAw

shop windows

loupomm;5768150

shop windows

+1 look in local shops where you want to live. How about local newspapers as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      2. What to do?????45
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions