renting games?

ok ...my boys have been let down so i want to know how much x box games are to rent from blockbuster please....does it depend on the game? and how long are thy rented by? night? week?

also what do i need to open an account? passport?

thank you all

10 Comments

2 forms of id to open an account must have
your current address on ie Driving licence, Bill.

Games do vary in price dependant on release date,
they do have some cheap games to buy at the moment too
( new and ex-rental )

EDIT seems you only need one form of id plus a credit or debit card.

blockbuster.co.uk/hel…spx

Original Poster

simon012;7361000

2 forms of id to open an account must haveyour current address on ie … 2 forms of id to open an account must haveyour current address on ie Driving licence, Bill.Games do vary in price dependant on release date, they do have some cheap games to buy at the moment too( new and ex-rental )

its fifa 10 + cod2, only want to rent as they do have them coming as late xmas presents (think) but been let down, and they want to play them tomorrow as having a bit of a do for my sons birthday

loupomm;7361026

its fifa 10 + cod2, only want to rent as they do have them coming as late … its fifa 10 + cod2, only want to rent as they do have them coming as late xmas presents (think) but been let down, and they want to play them tomorrow as having a bit of a do for my sons birthday

New games so they are going to be the most expensive about £3.50 i think
( although they do sometimes run offers so best bet is to visit your local... )

NB I corrected my previous post it's one form of ID + credit/debit card now

blockbuster.co.uk/hel…spx

I was in Blockbuster yesterday morning, and I think COD MW2 was £5.95 for a week.

You could always call your local store.

loupomm;7361026

its fifa 10 + cod2, only want to rent as they do have them coming as late … its fifa 10 + cod2, only want to rent as they do have them coming as late xmas presents (think) but been let down, and they want to play them tomorrow as having a bit of a do for my sons birthday

Thats bad!!!!
where did you order them from??

Original Poster

ok thanks guys, will give them a call

Original Poster

whosthere?;7361069

Thats bad!!!!where did you order them from??

i didnt, presents from Dad who hasnt turned up

new release games like fifa 10 are £5.95 per week but if you print off one of the vouchers for a golden ticket you get a booklet of 7 rental vouchers which you can use for games or dvds so will save you loads!!!

]click me

Please use the voucher booklet as i cant stand the thought of someone spending so much more than they need to, please save money.

Original Poster

greg_68;7361462

Have you thought about … Have you thought about thishttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/563369/2-month-60-day-lovefilm-rental-code

i did but they want to play them tomorrow, didnt know till today they ould be let down - thank you tho

badgerrules;7361482

new release games like fifa 10 are £5.95 per week but if you print off … new release games like fifa 10 are £5.95 per week but if you print off one of the vouchers for a golden ticket you get a booklet of 7 rental vouchers which you can use for games or dvds so will save you loads!!!]click mePlease use the voucher booklet as i cant stand the thought of someone spending so much more than they need to, please save money.

thank you i will check it out, saving money if i can is a given :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741455
    2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
    3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
    4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33

See more discussions