Groups

Rep

how do u know WHO repped u as some of them are blank apart from the actual topic....

12 Comments

Some when they leave rep add their names, others don't.

So if no name is left then you really don't have any way of knowing who did leave that rep.

Hope this helps.

I usually leave my name,so do many others.

suze;1807674

Some when they leave rep add their names, others don't. So if no name is … Some when they leave rep add their names, others don't. So if no name is left then you really don't have any way of knowing who did leave that rep.Hope this helps.

Sometimes you can work it out though by the comment they leave ;-)

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1807688

I usually leave my name,so do many others.

I too always leave my name as it is nice to know who has appreciated your help, used your deal etc.

Banned

I learnt to leave a name when so many others didn't, I just put "- lumoruk" at the end of the comment.

Original Poster

aww....thanks guys for those speedy replies..thought i was a bit slow and didnt understand... well u know wat u guys r gonna be getting... rep with my name at the end! hehe!!

faiza1;1807713

aww....thanks guys for those speedy replies..thought i was a bit slow and … aww....thanks guys for those speedy replies..thought i was a bit slow and didnt understand... well u know wat u guys r gonna be getting... rep with my name at the end! hehe!!

He, he, he ...thanks!

faiza1;1807713

aww....thanks guys for those speedy replies..thought i was a bit slow and … aww....thanks guys for those speedy replies..thought i was a bit slow and didnt understand... well u know wat u guys r gonna be getting... rep with my name at the end! hehe!!

:lol: Thanks, have some back ;-)

If theres no name, try a bit of detective work. Click on the thread link and see if anybody posted in the thread at around the same time the rep was left ;-)

I wish it would leave the name by default and just have an tick box option to post it anonymously, as I'm sure a lot of people don't realise that it doesn't leave your name. It would also save on some typing. Lazy, moi? :whistling:

Original Poster

thanks shengis and agree with u nightswimmer.... cant rep u yet.. looks like ive given out too much rep in last 24 hrs!!!

nightswimmer;1808088

I wish it would leave the name by default and just have an tick box … I wish it would leave the name by default and just have an tick box option to post it anonymously, as I'm sure a lot of people don't realise that it doesn't leave your name. It would also save on some typing. Lazy, moi? :whistling:

Yes and yes ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions