Found 8th Sep 2008
Hi guys i'm quite new to this and am wondering why my rep points appear to be different amounts from each person, does it depend on the rep the person has that is giving it to you? Also when it says about you need to spread more rep before giving it to the same person, does this depend on whether you give out rep to others or does it let you give rep to the same person after a certain amount of time?
Hope this makes sense.
Thanks for your advice
Emma-lee

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

yeh it matters on the post count and how much rep the person has i fink

Banned

"Also when it says about you need to spread more rep before giving it to the same person, does this depend on whether you give out rep to others or does it let you give rep to the same person after a certain amount of time?"

no, you need to spread some first

Original Poster

sassie;2925153

"Also when it says about you need to spread more rep before giving it to … "Also when it says about you need to spread more rep before giving it to the same person, does this depend on whether you give out rep to others or does it let you give rep to the same person after a certain amount of time?"no, you need to spread some first

actually now you say that it seems pretty obvious, bit of a stupid question now me thinks, thanks tho Sassie x

The more rep you(i.e. anyone) have, the more the receiver gets - it's like a swarm that grows.

Someone with no rep will add almost none to yours when they rep you, others who have lots will add loads with just one dose of rep on your account.

The(or any) blue dots are from new unrepped members, the orange rep is from those already 'blessed' with it lol.

Original Poster

robtallica;2925169

The more rep you(i.e. anyone) have, the more the receiver gets - it's … The more rep you(i.e. anyone) have, the more the receiver gets - it's like a swarm that grows.Someone with no rep will add almost none to yours when they rep you, others who have lots will add loads with just one dose of rep on your account.The(or any) blue dots are from new unrepped members, the orange rep is from those already 'blessed' with it lol.

ah ha i see thanks robtallica, rep added to all posts, hey i'm getting the hang of this :thumbsup:

Emma-lee;2925196

ah ha i see thanks robtallica, rep added to all posts, hey i'm getting … ah ha i see thanks robtallica, rep added to all posts, hey i'm getting the hang of this :thumbsup:

btw don't forget to sign your rep with your username, thats unless you want it to be anonymous

Original Poster

robtallica;2925228

btw don't forget to sign your rep with your username, thats unless you … btw don't forget to sign your rep with your username, thats unless you want it to be anonymous

have done, thanks very much x

you know i did that for ages, didnt even right anything just left rep, i didnt realize untill i started getting it back that unless you sign it noone knows who it i from , duurrrrr lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993257
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604839
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1730
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769637

See more discussions