Groups

Rep if you can tell me....

What the security barriers at the entrance of a shop are called?

19 Comments

doors

Do you mean a turnstyle? The ones with prongs that you walk through?

Do you mean electronic article surveillance (EAS) systems, EAS is a technology used to identify articles as they pass through a gated area in a store.

security tag detector/scanners

scrumpypaul;6719106

doors

Sorry but I did lol, :lol:

martinhb;6719134

Do you mean electronic article surveillance (EAS) systems, EAS is a … Do you mean electronic article surveillance (EAS) systems, EAS is a technology used to identify articles as they pass through a gated area in a store.

this guy^^^^^^^^^^ :thumbsup:

Beepy beep things xx

Original Poster

Think I will just say barriers! Thanks!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6719165

Beepy beep things xx

Haha, thanks Clarity! :thumbsup:

shutters?

refreshs control panel every 5 secs to see if he got the reps

Bouncers ?

No idea, thought they was called security scanners

I believe you are referring to these;

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5706/doorscanners.jpg

Roller shutters, just use a range rover or similar. It'll do the job no problem:thumbsup:

I really think this should be stopped. People are not supposed to "ask" for rep when submitting deals so similarly why should people be allowed to offer rep for answering their questions?

I mean ask the question by all means and give rep to anyone you think offers up a good answer but I don't agree with promising rep when asking the initial question.

Bleepers! LOL They are always going off where I work, even if no tag are on the items LOL:w00t:

security detector

security bar

Taksim_Red;6719973

I really think this should be stopped. People are not supposed to "ask" … I really think this should be stopped. People are not supposed to "ask" for rep when submitting deals so similarly why should people be allowed to offer rep for answering their questions?I mean ask the question by all means and give rep to anyone you think offers up a good answer but I don't agree with promising rep when asking the initial question.

wow...who stood on your tail? Course we can offer rep, you just cant request it!

security barriers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767526
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840

See more discussions