Groups

Rep on HUKdeals

Prob a silly question, but is the higher your rep the higher your temp add.

When I used to rate deals it would go up by 1 or down by 1.
    now it goes up by 4 or down by 4.

Not complaining tho :-)

If so, what's the highest rep and highest Temp you can add?

34 Comments

Most difference you can make to the heat of a deal is 9

Banned

I just translated the OP and it's basically asking for rep... maybe the translator is broken?

Original Poster

Sorry me Engrish is not so godd

:-)

Original Poster

nah not asking for Rep,

Just asking who, on HUKdeals has the highest rep number

and therefore how much temperature they add to a deal?

9 is max as far as i know

I can change a deal by nine degrees
    oh...and im reeeally well respected im reeeeeeeeally high in the rep table!!!!:thumbsup::whistling::p

geegeeman;2544479

nah not asking for Rep, Just asking who, on HUKdeals has the highest rep … nah not asking for Rep, Just asking who, on HUKdeals has the highest rep number and therefore how much temperature they add to a deal?

They are seperate although connected loosely. As said earlier, the maximum that you can add to a deal is+/- 9.

Please click on the tag in your opening post, All you could ever need to know about Rep is contained there.

Original Poster

cheers guys

i have 100,000 rep points give or take a few

bigbob909;2544512

i have 100,000 rep points give or take a few

You cant have, you dont have a full bar!!

bellabonkers;2544518

You cant have, you dont have a full bar!!

i said give or take a few

bigbob909;2544540

i said give or take a few

lol...just a few??? a lot!

dcx_badass;2544547

I have 1500(had 3500 till admin was an ass) and you have less than me, … I have 1500(had 3500 till admin was an ass) and you have less than me, 98,500+ is not give or take a few.

ok 99,000 less

why did u get some taken off you?

dcx_badass;2544547

I have 1500(had 3500 till admin was an ass) and you have less than me, … I have 1500(had 3500 till admin was an ass) and you have less than me, 98,500+ is not give or take a few.

:giggle: Careful, you'll end up with a minus value like the old-time badboys!

I was docked rep too, a similar amount, but have learned from my past errors. Don't neg-rep kids :thumbsup:

jah128;2544590

:giggle: Careful, you'll end up with a minus value like the old-time … :giggle: Careful, you'll end up with a minus value like the old-time badboys!I was docked rep too, a similar amount, but have learned from my past errors. Don't neg-rep kids :thumbsup:

why did u get docked rep??

I gave a negative-rep or two. Very silly but curiosity got the better of me. Don't do it!

-- Oh you mean on the 'rep league' thing?
    You're 208th at the moment - not insignificant at all in a site with 100,000+ members! ;-)

Near the top of this page:
    hotukdeals.com/for…e=3

anyone got a link for it?? ^^

Yeah but its best to have the 'per page' set to 100 - highest it can be and easiest to work out where you are, if that sort of thing turns you on...

jah128;2544610

Yeah but its best to have the 'per page' set to 100 - highest it can be … Yeah but its best to have the 'per page' set to 100 - highest it can be and easiest to work out where you are, if that sort of thing turns you on...

I thought it only went as far as 84?

lol C32 is above all the mods

emasu;2544619

I thought it only went as far as 84?

Might have changed when the site updated last December, not sure.

twinks;2544643

Thankyou noticed above me is chrysha on 999 posts, can we suprise her … Thankyou noticed above me is chrysha on 999 posts, can we suprise her and congratulate her please she doesnt think anyone will notice ;-)

nobody noticed me luckily as i hate the congrats threads

ps the new avitor is a pic of my other half (i wish anyway)

wow i am on PAGE 22 well chuffed -thanks for getting me there guys:thumbsup:

twinks;2544662

bit like 40th birthdays, enjoy going to them as long as they arent your … bit like 40th birthdays, enjoy going to them as long as they arent your own ah :roll:she looks like my daughter lol

wats her number?:thumbsup:

Brax;2544664

wow i am on PAGE 22 well chuffed -thanks for getting me there … wow i am on PAGE 22 well chuffed -thanks for getting me there guys:thumbsup:

no way

Banned

I don't find it creepy that a guys avatar is a picture of a woman. Not at all, not in the least... not even remotely... I lie, it's very creepy :w00t:.

vixygwim;2544671

I don't find it creepy that a guys avatar is a picture of a woman. Not at … I don't find it creepy that a guys avatar is a picture of a woman. Not at all, not in the least... not even remotely... I lie, it's very creepy :w00t:.

wats wrong with you, are you one of thoose gays?

nite all

bigbob909;2544674

:lol:

Vixy got told.

Banned

bigbob909;2544674

Yes I'm the only gay in the village you know (welsh accent).

emasu;2544677

:lol:Vixy got told.

What's that in the sky? Is it Superman? Is it a bird? Is it a PLANE? No it's Emasu's post count.....

vixygwim;2544678

Yes I'm the only gay in the village you know (welsh accent).What's that … Yes I'm the only gay in the village you know (welsh accent).What's that in the sky? Is it Superman? Is it a bird? Is it a PLANE? No it's Emasu's post count.....

At least I don't sit and delete hundreads of my posts at a time.

Banned

emasu;2544683

At least I don't sit and delete hundreads of my posts at a time.

A suspended member once said:

guv

MACRO

If you aint got the skills, swallow the pills :).

I see ¬_¬
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3988
      2. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2626
      3. Free JackpotJoy Plate44
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121

See more discussions